Hearts v Celtic

6 minutes ago, Pet Jeden said:

Fair point Kinc - but I just don't know what that V-shaped thingy is called. You see, this is why we Jambos will never make proper, reliable Orangemen

Long time (decades) since I was in loyal orders - It's a collarette.  I get equally irked when poster mention 'lambeg drums' when they are never used in Orange celebrations in Scotland.

BTW (1) when I WAS a member of LOL 328 the Grand Master of Scotland's lodge was a Jambo.
BTW (2) My avatar shows what an orange sash looks like.

• Replies 629
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Long time (decades) since I was in loyal orders - It's a collarette.  I get equally irked when poster mention 'lambeg drums' when they are never used in Orange celebrations in Scotland.

BTW (1) when I WAS a member of LOL 328 the Grand Master of Scotland's lodge was a Jambo.

Keep searching for that 3rd finger. 

So is there a reason that it’s not The collerette my father wore” except for the fact that it doesn’t scan as well

Archived