Hearts v Celtic

• Replies 629
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Flybhoy said:

I sing 'Sean South of Garryowen' at a Celtic match, in the Celtic section of the ground with fellow Celtic fans? If the answer is 'Yes' you need to get a fucking life...

And you're telling other folk to get a life...

56 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

The nature and tone of that post suggests that, as opposed to me, who has their walls adorned with photos of my family and family occasions, your walls are probably covered in reminders of “Ireland’s 800 year struggle for independence from Britain” and of “Sean South Of Garryowen”, whoever the heck he may be or have been, because it means more to you than anything else in this world. I may be totally wrong, of course.

He was an IRA man who managed to get himself killed about 60 years ago.

Just now, Aim Here said:

Also a Nazi-sympathizing far-right nutter. The Brits shot the right guy, for all the wrong reasons.

He was attempting to break into an RUC Barracks, so they had good reason to shoot him.

4 minutes ago, Aim Here said:

Also a Nazi-sympathizing far-right nutter. The Brits shot the right guy, for all the wrong reasons.

2 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

He was attempting to break into an RUC Barracks, so they had good reason to shoot him.

Was this the first or second half, musta missed the excitement lol

You're right. Can we get back to the topic of institutionally biased organisation of refereeing in Scotland.
A question for the SFA, not myself.

I'd love a wider spread of referees from across the country. It's unlikely to change anytime soon when there are terrible referees like Andrew Dallas being fast tracked through the system, allowing him to give penalties incorrectly in cup finals, all because of who his dad is.

2 hours ago, Pet Jeden said:

Startling similarity to the artists impression of the serial killer Bible John. Not that I am one to make wild, unfounded accusations against Neil Lennon. But does he actually have an alibi for where he was in the late 1960s ?

5DBF5E7D-AEC6-4BA1-917A-917A04A18D8C.jpeg

Pure coincidence IMO. 

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/football-boss-neil-lennon-knife-7044229

6 hours ago, The OP said:

I want to make absolutely clear that when everyone was singing "My Old Man's a Provo" they were singing about the Easter Rising and not the Provisionals.

Just as I am absolutely clear that they're still bigoted c***s. 

2 hours ago, Flybhoy said:

My walls are covered mainly in wallpaper mate, few pictures of my kids on the mantlepiece, only thing vaguely Celtic orientated is a framed picture I got last fathers day  of me with my dad and my youngest son at Celtic Park, I also have a superb canvas print of the original Goodfellas movie poster with Ray Liotta, Joe Pesci and Robert De Niro on my back wall, sorry to disappoint that stereotype you may have formed. 

Come-on, Flybhoy, just let them see what your living room is really like. Here, I took this photo last time you had me round...

3E032C72-F79F-44CB-839F-4F3341CCB237.jpeg

39 minutes ago, nsr said:

A trivial thing like not being born at the time isn't enough to exonerate Lennon. String him up.

You'd think he'd come up with a better alibi than that, ffs.

Archived