Hearts v Celtic

• Replies 629
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Mr. X said:

Had Zlamal  fell to the ground clutching his face and lay motionless for a minute, he might have got a mention.

He would  then have to make a statement that he suffers anti-Czech racism.

I'm sure Lenny and the first minister will be preparing statements condemning the continual coin throwing by celtic fans. No way will it be brushed under the carpet. ;)

16 minutes ago, Romeo said:

I would think that McInnes must be sacked. Aberdeen have a budget and resources that absolutely dwarfs Hamiltons and me or anybody else on P&B would be able to manage Aberdeen to a victory over Hamilton. In fact my Granny could do it. 

Untllitled.png

15 hours ago, Snafu said:

It was up a few pages ago, but dear lordy it deserves a second view.

Immortality indeed!

Image result for hearts v celtic banner

It's cute how so many of these young sellick guys wear a uniform of dark green nylon jackets. It's almost as if they fantasise about being in some kind of army.

3 hours ago, Flybhoy said:

Regardless of the result the main thing was the rebs were belted out big time from the Roseburn Stand most of the night, superb.

Not sure if you’re being serious or not, but if you are, would it still be worth it if your club had stands shut, ground shut or were docked points. Or would your fans then stick to songs about football, or stop going?

12 hours ago, Drew Brees said:

The artist is Scott Harrison, there’s been a few comments about him trying painting with his gloves off for a change. Here’s a previous effort

IMG_4658.jpg

Startling similarity to the artists impression of the serial killer Bible John. Not that I am one to make wild, unfounded accusations against Neil Lennon. But does he actually have an alibi for where he was in the late 1960s ?

5DBF5E7D-AEC6-4BA1-917A-917A04A18D8C.jpeg

38 minutes ago, Romeo said:

I would think that McInnes must be sacked. Aberdeen have a budget and resources that absolutely dwarfs Hamiltons and me or anybody else on P&B would be able to manage Aberdeen to a victory over Hamilton. In fact my Granny could do it. 

I'm sure there was a clever little parallel you were trying to draw to Celtic there but not sure why it's aimed at me.

Take your little routine of looking for bites elsewhere please.

23 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Not sure if you’re being serious or not, but if you are, would it still be worth it if your club had stands shut, ground shut or were docked points. Or would your fans then stick to songs about football, or stop going?

Why would singing Irish rebel songs result in stands being shut or points being deducted?

You do realise these songs, some dating back a century about Ireland's 800 year struggle for independence from Britain are neither offensive nor illegal, like many you are falling into the lazy party line that Irish rebel songs are sectarian when they aren't in the slightest way, shape or form. And before you say 'they've got nout to do with football' id concede that, yes. Doesn't mean to say they are bad and should be banned, many clubs fans sing songs not connected to football or their club.

Serious question here, does it really affect your life or ruin football as a spectacle for you if I sing 'Sean South of Garryowen' at a Celtic match, in the Celtic section of the ground with fellow Celtic fans? If the answer is 'Yes' you need to get a fucking life...

22 minutes ago, Pet Jeden said:

Startling similarity to the artists impression of the serial killer Bible John. Not that I am one to make wild, unfounded accusations against Neil Lennon. But does he actually have an alibi for where he was in the late 1960s ?

5DBF5E7D-AEC6-4BA1-917A-917A04A18D8C.jpeg

:lol:  

That was my first reaction too, beat me to it. 

1 minute ago, Flybhoy said:

Why would singing Irish rebel songs result in stands being shut or points being deducted?

You do realise these songs, some dating back a century about Ireland's 800 year struggle for independence from Britain are neither offensive nor illegal, like many you are falling into the lazy party line that Irish rebel songs are sectarian when they aren't in the slightest way, shape or form. And before you say 'they've got nout to do with football' id concede that, yes. Doesn't mean to say they are bad and should be banned, many clubs fans sing songs not connected to football or their club.

Serious question here, does it really affect your life or ruin football as a spectacle for you if I sing 'Sean South of Garryowen' at a Celtic match, in the Celtic section of the ground with fellow Celtic fans? If the answer is 'Yes' you need to get a fucking life...

Sings songs about 800 year old Irish struggles at football and tells someone else to get a life :rolleyes:

2 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47404999

Just now, Flybhoy said:

'Sectarian singing'

Name me ONE sectarian song sung by Celtic fans last night, think carefully before you answer. 

Take it up with the polis mate, they’re the ones investigating. I’ll also not be paying attention to any pontificating from someone who picked a username honouring a terrorist so go and f**k yourself. Thank you. 

3 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

'Sectarian singing'

Name me ONE sectarian song sung by Celtic fans last night, think carefully before you answer. 

We get it.

IRA songs aren't sectarian, up to our knees in ****** blood is about an organised group, not catholics.  God save the queen is the national anthem, fields of athenry is just an Ireland song.

We've all heard it hundreds of times before, it's utterly pathetic and as usual pretty depressing.

I am not getting into this any further as it just angers me.

Archived