Hearts v Celtic

Always a pleasant trip this one, mutual respect from both sets of fans for one another for 90 minutes with no naughty songs sung by either side, half and half scarves available outside the ground. 

We normally win one and lose one on our visits to Tynecastle each season so, if you believe in fate etc hopefully we can reverse that dreadful performance from August where we barely managed a shot on goal in a 1-0 defeat.

A 90 minute reb fest from the entire Roseburn leading to heads gone all over this thread and elsewhere would also be fucking glorious. 

3-1 Celtic, Forrest, Eduoard and Scott Sinclair with his customary goal v Hertz.

• Replies 629
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The wee sevco from edinburgh will raise their game for us as they alaways do in a desperate attempt to help out their big brothers from Glasgow.

2-0 Celtic, CL to break down in tears at the end over something or other.

31 minutes ago, Pet Jeden said:

Appointment booked. I find the half hour lying on the sofa discussing my relationship with my father quite therapeutic .

The only positive to come of this absolute boabying is that Celtic -2 is 4/1.

2 hours ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

A few reds and Celtic stretchers would be nice.

Highly unlikely scenario with nothing but sportsmanship from the two ground breaking progressive clubs in the league who are looking to have full time teams for women and pay the living wage* for all employees.

Spoiler

*kind of, we pay it but are run by tory c***s  but wont endorse the movement.

3 hours ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

A few reds and Celtic stretchers would be nice.

Not a fckn chance. Scott Brown will need to actually amputate somebody's leg before a Scottish ref will consider even a yellow. But you can expect Uche to get a yellow for the crime of being strong. And look out for Lustig rolling about holding his face the first time somebody looks at him in a slightly unfriendly manner - even if he's on the bench.  He should make a full recovery for your cup game though.

26 minutes ago, Pet Jeden said:

Not a fckn chance. Scott Brown will need to actually amputate somebody's leg before a Scottish ref will consider even a yellow. But you can expect Uche to get a yellow for the crime of being strong. And look out for Lustig rolling about holding his face the first time somebody looks at him in a slightly unfriendly manner - even if he's on the bench.  He should make a full recovery for your cup game though.

Depends who the ref is I guess. Naisy can always be relied on to leave the boot in on Celtic players, big Uche doesn't take prisoners.  Just soften em up for Saturday please. 

Archived