Killie v Motherwell

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, MP_MFC said:

Get in early for the replay, "many ye wanting?" asked the stewards as they handed out three per person. Mental system.

Makes so much sense what Motherwell do now after our previous problems.

Brilliant, eh? Hope to f**k it's a Saturday, it'll be magic.

This photo was taken slightly before the second half kicked off. You can just about make out that there are some Kilmarnock players outside the D of the penalty box.

Considering the linesman needed to be able to see the offside line from a goalkeeper's kick-out there is no way the game should have re-started.20190227_204954.jpg

I don’t understand why the referee even tried to restart the game. Surely someone could have stuck their head round the referee’s dressing room door and told him to look out the tunnel.

It did descend hell of a quick. The last 5 minutes of the first half went from fine to complete white out.

IMG_2296.jpgEA41F514-F945-4C15-95F4-BEFB9A25CC28.jpg

43 minutes ago, well fan for life said:

I don’t understand why the referee even tried to restart the game. Surely someone could have stuck their head round the referee’s dressing room door and told him to look out the tunnel.

the ref was out checking the conditions during half time , couldn't believe he let them kick off the second half either

6 hours ago, Archie McSquackle said:

This photo was taken slightly before the second half kicked off. You can just about make out that there are some Kilmarnock players outside the D of the penalty box.

Considering the linesman needed to be able to see the offside line from a goalkeeper's kick-out there is no way the game should have re-started.20190227_204954.jpg

Never mind that.  What the b*****ding f**k is that flag in the bottom left of the picture?

7 hours ago, well fan for life said:

Stephen O’Donnell is probably still out there looking for Ariyibi tbf.

Not much in the way of a final ball last night but he was tying our defence in knots last night, plastic pitches suit some players.

When we were coming out the game last night, I was describing (what I think was) the last abandoned game I was at at RP, a Scottish Cup 4th round replay against ICT which was abandoned after about 11 minutes for a  frozen pitch.  Pretty poor stuff considering the distance that players and supporters would have travelled down on a midweek - but anyway, the date?...

27th February 2001.  Exactly 18 years ago yesterday! 

1 hour ago, Estragon said:

When we were coming out the game last night, I was describing (what I think was) the last abandoned game I was at at RP, a Scottish Cup 4th round replay against ICT which was abandoned after about 11 minutes for a  frozen pitch.  Pretty poor stuff considering the distance that players and supporters would have travelled down on a midweek - but anyway, the date?...

27th February 2001.  Exactly 18 years ago yesterday! 

Spooky

13 hours ago, thisGRAEME said:

Brilliant, eh? Hope to f**k it's a Saturday, it'll be magic.

It's defo not Saturday as we're in Tenerife.

Motherwell and the SPFL want it Wednesday but would mean us coming back early.

Motherwell last night wanted it on Saturday but we refused. Funny that, as Motherwell were dead against the weekend fixture when we originally wanted it moved and stuck to the midweek slot and we therefore booked a 5 day training camp for this weekend in Tenerife!

Archived