Killie v Motherwell

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, YassinMoutaouakil said:

So Steve Clarke is the next to face the grim reaper's sycthe when Motherwell roll into town.

How will Killie fans look at his tenure once the poor man's Stuart McCall is sacked after tomorrow?

Roll into town. Do you not have a team bus ? Expect the players to travel in their roller skates. By the way 3points for Killie, not easy but never in doubt.

14 hours ago, YassinMoutaouakil said:

So Steve Clarke is the next to face the grim reaper's sycthe when Motherwell roll into town.

How will Killie fans look at his tenure once the poor man's Stuart McCall is sacked after tomorrow?

Give Steve Clarke the credit he deserves. He's on course for back to back 5th place league finishes. 

That's a tremendous achievement for a club like Kilmarnock. 

Not at all. I believe it'll be their greatest achievement since they convinced Rolf Harris to release that song for their appearance in the 2007 League Cup Final. 

1 hour ago, Desp said:

Give Steve Clarke the credit he deserves. He's on course for back to back 5th place league finishes. 

That's a tremendous achievement for a club like Kilmarnock. 

Are you inferring Motherwell are some super successful club by comparison ? 

We have 1 Scottish Cup more than the 'Well. Even in the middle of our previous chairman almost running the club into the ground we won the League Cup. Killie and Motherwell are clubs of similar size. Success rate not dissimilar and expectation about the same. Time to get off your high horse and see reality. By the way 3 points tonight for Killie from what will be a difficult game for both teams. Best of luck for the rest of the season.

14 hours ago, KTID26 said:

Roll into town. Do you not have a team bus ? Expect the players to travel in their roller skates. 

Kris Boyd doesn't need roller skates to roll into town.

43 minutes ago, KTID26 said:

Are you inferring Motherwell are some super successful club by comparison ? 

We have 1 Scottish Cup more than the 'Well. Even in the middle of our previous chairman almost running the club into the ground we won the League Cup. Killie and Motherwell are clubs of similar size. Success rate not dissimilar and expectation about the same. Time to get off your high horse and see reality. By the way 3 points tonight for Killie from what will be a difficult game for both teams. Best of luck for the rest of the season.

Have you seen the size of our 2nd place trophies?  Ask Aberdeen if you're unsure.

6 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Winning stuff is a pipedream for a club like Motherwell!

A shock today as 1/10 favourite Squirrelhumper is beaten in the race to fall for that lazy, easy trap.  KTID26 even brings in some historical stats to add some gloss to his victory.

I miss the days of the SSC Juggernaut.  The fans were good value then.  This long run without a win is taking its toll. 

1 hour ago, Desp said:

Not at all. I believe it'll be their greatest achievement since they convinced Rolf Harris to release that song for their appearance in the 2007 League Cup Final. 

On a side note, is it possible to enjoy the work of a since disgraced public figure without constructively endorsing their behaviour? 

12 minutes ago, Estragon said:

On a side note, is it possible to enjoy the work of a since disgraced public figure without constructively endorsing their behaviour? 

It'll be a Fine Day if you can get away with it, IMO.

1 hour ago, Desp said:

Have you seen the size of our 2nd place trophies?  Ask Aberdeen if you're unsure.

A shock today as 1/10 favourite Squirrelhumper is beaten in the race to fall for that lazy, easy trap.  KTID26 even brings in some historical stats to add some gloss to his victory.

I miss the days of the SSC Juggernaut.  The fans were good value then.  This long run without a win is taking its toll. 

I struggle to wonder why you cannot grasp reality. Despite what you think both clubs are on a similar plane with similar expectations.  With regards to your clubs achievements of 2nd place, well done, no trophy for it though. I would imagine over the piece Killie will have as many 2nd places, albeit a number of years before. So chill out and appreciate where you are in the pecking order. Superiority complexes produce the effect we see from the OF.

5 minutes ago, KTID26 said:

I struggle to wonder why you cannot grasp reality. Despite what you think both clubs are on a similar plane with similar expectations.  With regards to your clubs achievements of 2nd place, well done, no trophy for it though. I would imagine over the piece Killie will have as many 2nd places, albeit a number of years before. So chill out and appreciate where you are in the pecking order. Superiority complexes produce the effect we see from the OF.

I bet this guy is some laugh on a night out... 

734A3C6A-AD78-48CA-8E44-453019C31095.png.54a4aa84685a31ecadb48108abeac46c.png

Archived