Killie v Motherwell

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Big game for us.  With St. Johnstone & Hibs playing each other in Perth, we know at least one of them are dropping points.  A draw would be just smashing.

With Celtic away out the road now (we played alright actually, so I don't think we'll be too down after it) we've got a good chance to pick up something against an out of sorts Killie. 

Hopefully Killie have ran out of steam a wee bit and we can take advantage.  It will be nice to finally get a result against a Steve Clarke side.

Kilmarnock 0-2 Motherwell (Hastie, Scott)

I think this game will give us as good insight into how far we have come since the end of December. We've suffered our first wee setback in a while, now lets see how we bounce back away to a very solid team.

As mentioned Steve Clark has somewhat of a hex over us so would be good to finally get a result against him, it's gonna be a tight game I think.

Killie 1-1 Motherwell 

I just hope SSC has recovered from the mysterious illness he must of contracted... nice message of support from the onion bears

Really need to get back to winning ways, aslong as Boydy is nowhere near the first 11 we should be better than Saturday.

Should hopefully suit us better playing a team that is more attacking and plays a bit more football than livi so we can play on the break and have a little more space in the final 3rd.

Would take a 1-0 win off brophys arse!

Obviously depends on who is fit for this one. 'If' we have all of...O'Donnell, Taylor, Broadfoot, Power, Dicker, Burke and McAlenay starting again, would hope to bounce back. Whereas if all of the above are still injured/rested, could well be an away win.

A game on the plastic will suit the young boys, played most of their football on similar.  This week we should trying playing the throw in against a Killie defender then running on with the ball, that got them worked up in the old days.  Lasley should be tasked with coming up with a new sneaky play for each game.

Guest Moomintroll
The press conferences for this game will set a new attendance record and not a single question asked will be anything to do with the two teams playing....
Aye but whit aboot theym.

Archived