Killie v Motherwell

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, KTID26 said:

I struggle to wonder why you cannot grasp reality. Despite what you think both clubs are on a similar plane with similar expectations.  With regards to your clubs achievements of 2nd place, well done, no trophy for it though. I would imagine over the piece Killie will have as many 2nd places, albeit a number of years before. So chill out and appreciate where you are in the pecking order. Superiority complexes produce the effect we see from the OF.

51716663_2320239571344319_2256868712613150720_o.jpg.81155ebdd2c5436bdcd48498f5d40157.jpg

26 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

You coming down for a pint tonight or is that a silly question?

Sadly not mate.  Ironically, after our conversation the other day, the Saturday would now have suited me!

Will always have a wee soft spot for Motherwell because of the game after won the League Cup, guard of honour and a nice tribute from the fans for Liam Kelly's dad. No wonder they're #TB4.

Difficult game tonight. A repeat of the first fixture in September will be nice.

Hang on, what the f**k's this?
Name names dezz, time for some c***s to get banned.

I’m no Lee Wallace.

Just a certain Killie poster responding to some friendly banter by trying to stir up competition based on our respective clubs honours, when we all know we should actually be basking in our collective glory.

On that note, given Killie’s recent record against us I think it would be in the best interest of the wider group for the ‘Well to be given the points tonight. Thus increasing the chances of TB4 comprising two thirds of the top 6 come seasons end. Thank you in advance.

2 minutes ago, welldaft said:

Is it in danger of being called off ? 

Can you see the far end? I can barely see the far touchline - f**k trying to make an offside decision with the Motherwell away strip. 

3 minutes ago, Estragon said:

Can you see the far end? I can barely see the far touchline - f**k trying to make an offside decision with the Motherwell away strip. 

Well I am sitting at home in Edinburgh with the flu for company. So without being smug no. Just read comments on Steelmen Online about FOG. 

Archived