Killie v Motherwell

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TBF sounds like Killie have been put in a pretty shite position by the SPFL making them arrange a game at two days notice, and not recompensing them for a cancelled holiday, as well as the matchday costs/staff.

Don't really begrudge paying a fiver taking that into account (£3 if I shave)

Just now, YassinMoutaouakil said:

TBF sounds like Killie have been put in a pretty shite position by the SPFL making them arrange a game at two days notice, and not recompensing them for a cancelled holiday, as well as the matchday costs/staff.

It's a shite scenario, but ultimately, no-one is to blame for it being foggy. 

Fiver is fair enough for me as well like.

Saw someone on twitter asking Burrows if fans should boycott, wind it in. Pay your fiver or don't, don't get yourself that wound up about it.

1 minute ago, Busta Nut said:

I am delighted at this. Saturday and £5.

Killie arranging holidays without getting the boss' say so is a bit 2002 me when I worked in Morrison's

Did you shite in the Chadwick Stand pies as well?

22 minutes ago, YassinMoutaouakil said:

Pretty much. I doubt when Killie were dishing out the vouchers they were anticipating the game being rescheduled for Saturday. The expectation would have been that it'd have been further down the line and they could do the usual stuff like sell hospitality and all that.

As it is, it's a case of 'f**k it' just scrap the vouchers and make it a nominal entry for everyone.

19 minutes ago, thisGRAEME said:

Saw someone on twitter asking Burrows if fans should boycott, wind it in. Pay your fiver or don't, don't get yourself that wound up about it.

^^^^ Very much this. Some of the pearl clutching going on is wild.

Lads...it's a fiver.

giphy.gif

If some twats didn’t take the piss by grabbing more than their entitled voucher then maybe the vouchers would still have stood.

One of the stewards at the away end was actually asking folk “how many you wantin?”.

A club with a grass pitch would never ask people to pay in again.

13 minutes ago, Killiefan said:

If some twats didn’t take the piss by grabbing more than their entitled voucher then maybe the vouchers would still have stood.

:lol:

Motherwell getting absolute heel heat for a second game in a row...what the f**k are they going to do next?!

I wouldn't have an issue if it was across the board a fiver, but season ticket holders are not having to pay, seems unfair on those holding vouchers.

When it happened at fir park against Hibs the first time and we made an arse of the vouchers, they were honoured with reduced entry prices for the rest. That is how it should be handled.

25 minutes ago, Busta Nut said:

I am delighted at this. Saturday and £5.

Killie arranging holidays without getting the boss' say so is a bit 2002 me when I worked in Morrison's

Safeway, surely?

Archived