Michael Jackson - Massive Nonce

ICTChris

A friend of mine is a vet who visited Jackson's ranch on a regular basis to tend to his horses. She never had any interaction with him; just his staff. She said there was a notable point when the atmosphere of the place seemed to change. Nothing she could put her finger on but a lot of the original staff left and their replacements just seemed "off". She kept going because she cared about the horses but always felt a bit uncomfortable, even though she couldn't say exactly why. Her husband got a job in a different part of the state and they moved away, a year or so before the scandal broke.

There were also reports of the parents being bought off with gifts of cash and in at least one case, a Rolls Royce.

My own interpretation is that his mental illness was such that he didn't realise there was anything wrong in what he was doing. And he was surrounded by deviants - employees and parents, who were enabling him, and being handsomely rewarded for doing so.

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, ICTChris said:

I remember when Jacko was acquited in the 2005 trial, a fan outside the court released a white dove after every 'Not Guilty' verdict.  What was she going to do with the doves if he'd been found guilty?  Rip their heads off? 

Maybe she loved Ozzy Osbourne as well.

Is that your line in the sand throbber?
You can w**k in bed with kids, as long as you dont wake them up.

Well he strikes me as the sort of person who would have a sly tug rather than impose himself onto anyone. I don’t think he was a predator and he clearly got very anxious talking about sex.

A new documentary has been made on Michael Jackson, suggesting that the late singer was, in fact, a massive nonce and that he was probably guilty of the molestations he was accused of during his lifetime.  The documentary, Leaving Neverland, features the stories of Wade Robson and James Safechuck, both of whom claim to have been absued by Jackson during the 1990s.  Robson, now a judge on the US version of Strictly Come Dancing, acted as a witness for jackson in his trial in 2005, when he was acquited of molesting another young boy.

Sounds like it’ll be a Thriller.

19 minutes ago, throbber said:

Well he strikes me as the sort of person who would have a sly tug rather than impose himself onto anyone. I don’t think he was a predator and he clearly got very anxious talking about sex.

Imagine a 12 year old waking up to this staring at him, even without his willy out.

image.png.ec63abc6c4f0f1922a5a5fe567a99f22.png

2 hours ago, Shotgun said:

A friend of mine is a vet who visited Jackson's ranch on a regular basis to tend to his horses. She never had any interaction with him; just his staff. She said there was a notable point when the atmosphere of the place seemed to change. Nothing she could put her finger on but a lot of the original staff left and their replacements just seemed "off". She kept going because she cared about the horses but always felt a bit uncomfortable, even though she couldn't say exactly why. Her husband got a job in a different part of the state and they moved away, a year or so before the scandal broke.

There were also reports of the parents being bought off with gifts of cash and in at least one case, a Rolls Royce.

My own interpretation is that his mental illness was such that he didn't realise there was anything wrong in what he was doing. And he was surrounded by deviants - employees and parents, who were enabling him, and being handsomely rewarded for doing so.

Parents, allowing their own children to be abused (allegedly).

There's no doubt that Michael Jackson was a major weirdo and was more than likely a major pervert.

56 minutes ago, throbber said:

Maybe this is why tbe parents agreed.

"Shut up son, it could be a lot worse than wanking over you.  Be nice to him and we could get a house the next time.

Pick you up in the morning, mind what I said...be nice"

6 hours ago, ICTChris said:

I remember when Jacko was acquited in the 2005 trial, a fan outside the court released a white dove after every 'Not Guilty' verdict.  What was she going to do with the doves if he'd been found guilty?  Rip their heads off? 

Probably just a confused Prince fan.

6 hours ago, ICTChris said:

I think the phrase 'pulling the heid aff it' would be more suitable.

Archived