Michael Jackson - Massive Nonce

ICTChris

41 minutes ago, pandarilla said:
1 hour ago, Malcolm Malcolm said:
I sort of hated the mothers for being so dim and starstruck, but they were undoubtedly subjected to an element of grooming too.

I'm not entirely sure you can call it grooming though, as that suggests there's a vulnerability (hence grooming referring to children or 'vulnerable' adults). Being starstruck / enjoying a taste of the high life is not the same thing as being vulnerable.

Yeah, true enough. I was just appalled at how calculating Jackson appeared to be.

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’ve just finished watching both episodes. If it wasn’t obvious before, I am now in no doubt that Jackson was a beast.

There was many moments in that documentary that you could tell these men have been mentally ruined by him. The biggest moment for me was Wade describing the moment when he told his brother and sister for the first time. The emotion he displayed when he said that, that’s not lying - that guys telling the truth.

Guest Moomintroll

Riu Hotels are either going to have a gap to fill in their nightime entertainment or they will have to ignore the facts and carry on regardless.

Watched the first episode last night, pretty grim stuff.

I vaguely remember watching the Martin Bashir documentary when it was released, and thinking he was likely a nonce as a lot of what he said just didn’t add up.

I’m fairly strong in the opinion now that he was indeed a sexual predator that prayed on young boys.

As for the parents, how can these people not see what’s blatantly going on in front of them. In similar circumstances to Abducted in plain sight, how can they be so naive?

The debate about playing his music is an interesting one.  But I think I’ve solved the problem.  It seems that all the beasting took place during the bad world tour.  So anything recorded before that is ok.  So the good stuff we can still listen to.  So when Billie Jean comes on the radio, it’s the work of a man who hadn’t nonced anyone.  

So off the wall, thriller and bad are ok to listen to.  Actually his music after that was shite anyway.  Maybe his focus was elsewhere. 

As for the parents, how can these people not see what’s blatantly going on in front of them. In similar circumstances to Abducted in plain sight, how can they be so naive?

At the risk of repeating myself they were duped by a very manipulative and cunning individual who knew exactly what he wanted and was patient and calculated going about his business. People get duped all the time in life and it’s very easy to look back and identify what went wrong years later. Same goes with the online brigade who attack the Mcanns and say things like “what were they thinking? I would never do that with my kids.” Everyone makes decisions based on what vibes they are getting at the time and the parents were seeing their children happiest with Michael so they just let them be.

Am I just dreaming that awful image of MJ hiding under a stage at some award ceremony with Boris Becker in attendance? I can’t find it on YouTube anywhere but I’m sure it happened.

Watched both episodes back to back last night. Safechuck and Wade were both pretty convincing. It's also pretty disgusting that a number of people in Jackson's circle of friends, family and employees were turning a blind eye to this.

After reading social media, another thing I've taken from this is that Jackson's fanbase are worse than the old firm's.

2 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:

What I can't get my head around is how the parents allowed this to happen. Had hoped to get some answers on this thread.

I don't think they post on here

Guest Moomintroll
Watched both episodes back to back last night. Safechuck and Wade were both pretty convincing. It's also pretty disgusting that a number of people in Jackson's circle of friends, family and employees were turning a blind eye to this.
After reading social media, another thing I've taken from this is that Jackson's fanbase are worse than the old firm's.
Aye but whit aboot R Kelly eh?

On 08/03/2019 at 08:40, DA Baracus said:

I wonder if there's some sort of scale.

Sell over 20M and you can get away with certain crimes.

1M and you can get away with battery.

5M and you can get away with sexual assault of an adult.

10M and you can get away with rape of an adult.

15M and you can get away with murder.

20M and you can get away with extreme noncing.

Join the Tory party and the PM makes it all go away for you

What a mental mindset.

Added 1 for you

Archived