Michael Jackson - Massive Nonce

ICTChris

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply
These allegations in this documentary are nonsensical.
The FBI secretly investigate Michael Jackson for four years - tracking his where abouts, his computers, phone calls, etc and release a 300 plus page file completely vindicating him, stating there was absolutely nothing to even remotely suggest he was an abuser, and the general public (and media) completely ignores it. Yet two admitted liars and perjurers (one of which who even refers to himself as a ‘master of deception’) can come out with a completely one sided, sensationalist story (yes story not documentary) which contains literally no evidence whatsoever (and is full of inconsistencies) and a large majority of the public doesn’t even question it. 
The jurors who found Michael Jackson not guilty in his 2005 trial agree with the FBI. Juror Paulina Coccoz said: ‘It was pretty obvious there was no molestation done...it was pretty obvious that there were ulterior motives on behalf of the family. And the mother, she orchestrated the whole thing..there wasn’t a shred of evidence’.
Just because a story is graphic and disturbing doesn’t make it factual. Before you judge anything do your research. Facts don’t lie, people do. 
The bottom line is, If you want to view Michael Jackson as a pedophile, you will. It’s easy to do. He admitted to allowing children to sleep in his bedroom (which itself is the same size as a small two story house) and has been accused of child molestation more then once. He’s not the guy next door, was undeniably eccentric, and most certainly didn’t live a conventional life. 
However, to anyone who has bothered to look into the allegations against him - and I mean really look into them - there is more than enough evidence to demonstrate that he was a victim of extortion and of copycat false claims for the past twenty five years. Yet despite the Los Angeles Police Department stating that Jackson should be presumed to be innocent, despite a jury finding him not guilty on every single charge against him, despite the Los Angeles Department of Children and Family Services twice investigating and clearing him of wrongdoing, despite the FBI conducting a very thorough investigation in which no evidence of wrongdoing was found, and despite the cash grab lawsuits of his posthumous accusers being tossed out of court, the court of public opinion may sadly be what defines this saga and a large part of his legacy.

Interesting. Since last night, I’ve read this exact piece of text on Facebook three times. Shared by three different people. Word for word. You’re an inspiration.

7 minutes ago, The Real Saints said:

Interesting. Since last night, I’ve read this exact piece of text on Facebook three times. Shared by three different people. Word for word. You’re an inspiration.

Particularly hypocritical given this...

Now try submitting a constructive reply which you have thought out yourself

22 minutes ago, The Real Saints said:

I was a bit surprised that he managed to put that many words together without mentioning dots.

5 hours ago, throbber said:

I can sympathise with the parents for letting their kids sleep in same room as him though.

What the actual f**k? You can sympathise with them? Why?

I don't have kids but if I did, I can't come up with one single scenario in which I would let them sleep, unsupervised, in the bedroom of a man I barely knew. By what possible measure do those scum deserve sympathy? Every last one of the b*****ds are complicit in his deviancy and deserve their children be taken away from them. 

That was very uncomfortable viewings. I can sympathise with the parents for letting their kids sleep in same room as him though. Not normal circumstances to be in.
Explain in a bit more detail throbber.
I've not seen the programme so am in the dark a bit with this comment.

19 hours ago, ICTChris said:

My wife was incredulous at the parents allowing their kids to sleep in the same room as a grown man, even if he was clearly a deeply odd person.

It all comes back to this. Even if every other allegation is false, and he never laid a finger on any of the kids, how can anyone think this is acceptable?

We have a sickness in our society in the way we idolise the rich and famous to the point where we cannot accept that they might do wrong. We obsess over the minutiae of their lives and idolize them for no other reason than that they're rich and famous. Just a few weeks ago, Phil Mountbatten came close to killing innocent people due to his own arrogance and stupidity, yet people were acting as if he was the victim. We've seen NFL players caught on tape beating their girlfriends and sports commentators talk about how the 'men' were provoked. Women speaking out after being raped by celebrities are denounced as whores trying to cash in.

I just don't get it.

5 hours ago, Highland Capital said:

The line ‘facts don’t lie, people do’ is appalling. Just awful. No wonder some people never come forward.

Not one of Goldie Looking Chain's better songs. 

4 hours ago, Shotgun said:

What the actual f**k? You can sympathise with them? Why?

I don't have kids but if I did, I can't come up with one single scenario in which I would let them sleep, unsupervised, in the bedroom of a man I barely knew. By what possible measure do those scum deserve sympathy? Every last one of the b*****ds are complicit in his deviancy and deserve their children be taken away from them. 

Because if the story is true then he groomed and manipulated the boys entire families,  and gained their trust before the abuse began. He wasn't just famous at the time, he was the most famous person on earth and he would rather have spent time with those families than anyone else so he had gained their trust. Not saying I would do it myself but if they are telling the truth about it you can only imagine how star struck you would feel given the circumstances.

I've only watched the first half of the first part of the documentary but I can kind of see what @throbber is saying.  The parents weren't star struck as such - Jackson ingratiated himself into their lives, he would visit them in their houses, he spoke on the phone to the parents for almost as long as the children, 

Also, while everyone has always made fun of him, it wasn't *quite* the same back then, people weren't as aware of things like child sex abuse, grooming and things like that.

Archived