Michael Jackson - Massive Nonce

ICTChris

A new documentary has been made on Michael Jackson, suggesting that the late singer was, in fact, a massive nonce and that he was probably guilty of the molestations he was accused of during his lifetime.  The documentary, Leaving Neverland, features the stories of Wade Robson and James Safechuck, both of whom claim to have been absued by Jackson during the 1990s.  Robson, now a judge on the US version of Strictly Come Dancing, acted as a witness for jackson in his trial in 2005, when he was acquited of molesting another young boy.

Jackson and his estate deny all the allegations and have accused the director of cashing in.

The director has denied this and defended the film, saying it's about victims of abuse and the cult of celebrity.  In an interview with the BBC Dan Reed said that the documentary should serve a warning to those taken in by the cult of celebrity, something I think is very fair.  It's amazing that people allowed a man like Jackson, clearly completely batshit, to have unsupervised access to their children.

Do P&Bers think Jackson was a massive nonce or are they still believers?

Would P&Bers allow a man in his 30s who lives in a theme park, looks like a melted crash test dummy and has a history of being accused of noncery unfettered access to their kids?

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

A new documentary has been made on Michael Jackson, suggesting that the late singer was, in fact, a massive nonce and that he was probably guilty of the molestations he was accused of during his lifetime.  The documentary, Leaving Neverland, features the stories of Wade Robson and James Safechuck, both of whom claim to have been absued by Jackson during the 1990s.  Robson, now a judge on the US version of Strictly Come Dancing, acted as a witness for jackson in his trial in 2005, when he was acquited of molesting another young boy.

Jackson and his estate deny all the allegations and have accused the director of cashing in.

The director has denied this and defended the film, saying it's about victims of abuse and the cult of celebrity.  In an interview with the BBC Dan Reed said that the documentary should serve a warning to those taken in by the cult of celebrity, something I think is very fair.  It's amazing that people allowed a man like Jackson, clearly completely batshit, to have unsupervised access to their children.

Do P&Bers think Jackson was a massive nonce or are they still believers?

Would P&Bers allow a man in his 30s who lives in a theme park, looks like a melted crash test dummy and has a history of being accused of noncery unfettered access to their kids?

Quite interested to watch this documentary, when is it on?

The final point is interesting, it always truly baffled me at the time of these accusations why any parent was allowing their kids to go and stay over at a celebrities house.  It's just fucked up.

2 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

The final point is interesting, it always truly baffled me at the time of these accusations why any parent was allowing their kids to go and stay over at a celebrities house.  It's just fucked up.

A week tonight on Channel 4, I think.

2 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

Likewise. There must be a case for prosecutions against the parents for allowing this.

Thankfully, the days of celebrities being able to fúck whoever they want are well and truly on the way out.

2 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

Think in all or most cases the parents stayed at the house too? Sometimes even in the same ‘bedroom’ as the kids and Jackson. 

I remember when Jacko was acquited in the 2005 trial, a fan outside the court released a white dove after every 'Not Guilty' verdict.  What was she going to do with the doves if he'd been found guilty?  Rip their heads off? 

If his voice/moves didn't make loads of people loads of money he'd have been submitted to a padded room years ago.  The people around him wanted his money though so his problems went largely covered up and this is the consequence.  Serious questioned got to be asked of the parents - from MJ's parents to the kids parents IMO.

Archived