Celtic's Next Permanent Manager

Celtic's next permanent manager will be?  

239 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

12 minutes ago, senorsoupe said:

Leicester's owners are still a bit deluded when it comes to how good they are.  They are still thinking that they are a club that can compete at the top so keep sacking managers who guide them to mid-table, where realistically they should be so Brendan will have a tough job.  Will see how it goes and I will be pulling for him to do well

Didn’t Leicester make it to the 1/4 finals of the champions league in 2016 ? Something Celtic can only dream about recently 

Id say that’s a decent marker as to how good they are and they operate in a league with some of the financial giants in the game unlike Celtic . 

‘Tactically it’s a step up for Rodgers 

9 minutes ago, kennysmassiveego said:

Didn’t Leicester make it to the 1/4 finals of the champions league in 2016 ? Something Celtic can only dream about recently 

Id say that’s a decent marker as to how good they are and they operate in a league with some of the financial giants in the game unlike Celtic . 

Yep, there was nothing unusual about that season whatsoever!

I'd say they can only dream of getting into the qualifiers for the champions league ever again in their history.

2 minutes ago, RPHG said:

Yep, there was nothing unusual about that season whatsoever!

I'd say they can only dream of getting into the qualifiers for the champions league ever again in their history.

So same as Celtic really then?

2 minutes ago, RPHG said:

I would think we'll be in the Champions league qualifiers at the start of the season barring a disaster.

Haha made an arse of myself there, misread you and thought you were referring to the Champions league quarters rather than qualifiers.

28 minutes ago, kennysmassiveego said:

I'd say a better marker for how good they are is the fact they have only ever finished higher than 8th once in the history of the Premier League.

Rodgers is on a hiding to nothing and I am gutted about that. :lol:

1 hour ago, Old Pack said:

Can’t wait for the Goon Brigades banners at the next game emoji23.png

1 hour ago, The_Judge said:

Ignore all the fannies

who claimed you shagged trannies

in your heart you're a rebel

who achieved double-treble?

Ignore all the finnies

Who clammed you shagged trannies

In your heart your a rebel

Who achieved double trable

FTFY

voted Moyes

cant see clarke going to celtic because of all the west coast filth, then again he seems to be getting hit with the west coast filth at killie so who knows.

i am quite surprised at brendan rodgers leaving celtic for Leicester, he wont ever get them above 6th or so and he was on the way to becoming an absolute legend not only at celtic but in scottish football in general.

100% cannot understand why he would walk away from a job where he is almost guaranteed to break/create all sorts of footballing records just so he can manage a mid table EPL club.

baffled.