Celtic's Next Permanent Manager

Celtic's next permanent manager will be?  

239 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I remember once I a poster who was inexplicably banned from P&B for a short while drew  Jackie Jackmamarra on the Misspelt Footballers thread.  Unfortunately it disappeared when I poster who was inexplicably banned from P&B for a short while was culled.
On the plus side, Im off into the Misspelt Footballers thread for a reminisce.
A truly magnificent thread

"Graeme LeSodomy" [emoji38]

13 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

I remember once I a poster who was inexplicably banned from P&B for a short while drew  Jackie Jackmamarra on the Misspelt Footballers thread.  Unfortunately it disappeared when I poster who was inexplicably banned from P&B for a short while was culled.

On the plus side, Im off into the Misspelt Footballers thread for a reminisce.

He's doing a fine job as technical director to our board anyway. Would take a hefty fee to prise him away. 

1 hour ago, The_Judge said:

Let's be fair though he hasn't just won things here he's transformed the performance levels of the club and set a few incredible records into the bargain.

To be even fairer the competition has been pants. 

‘And when Celtic do come up against teams with good managers or similar resources he has struggled 

13 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Have Celtic ever considered appointing a proper manager rather than celebrity Scousers, comedy gingers or folk who appear to have wandered in off a feature on Eurotrash? 

In over 130 years we've never had a scouse manager. Good point otherwise but. 

3 minutes ago, Estragon said:

Brendan Rodgers is scouse surely.  It's not a regional thing, it's a contagious thing.

If it's contagious then Barnes and Dalglish are more scouse than Rodgers. But in reality Kingston/London, Dalmarnock and The Failed Statelet is where they are fae. 

Voted Moyes.

Decent stature in the game, but been on a downward trend since the Man United job (though to be fair, there aren't many places to go up from there) and I'm sure that means he'd be easy to deal with (ie, cheap for an ex EPL manager).

Win win - Celtic get a high profile manager who's also an ex-player for a bargain price, Moyes gets to restore his reputation by winning the treble in his first year :-)