David Bowie

paranoid android

Too many to choose from but here's a few from the top of my head.

Rebel Rebel

Moonage Daydream

Better Hang on to Yourself

Ashes to Ashes

My favourite Bowie stuff though is from the Berlin trilogy, particularly the Low album. An absolute classic. I also love the Iggy Pop albums that he worked on in that period.

Too many to choose from but here's a few from the top of my head.
Rebel Rebel
Moonage Daydream
Better Hang on to Yourself
Ashes to Ashes
My favourite Bowie stuff though is from the Berlin trilogy, particularly the Low album. An absolute classic. I also love the Iggy Pop albums that he worked on in that period.
Low is my favourite Bowie album, i've listened to it a lot recently.
Stuck on Blackstar the other night it's incredible.

48 minutes ago, stevieKTID said:

Low is my favourite Bowie album, i've listened to it a lot recently.
Stuck on Blackstar the other night it's incredible.

Me too. I love Low and listen to it fairly regularly. Heroes is also really good.

I've never listened to Blackstar and I'll admit I'm fairly ignorant of his newer stuff. I will check it out.

Me too. I love Low and listen to it fairly regularly. Heroes is also really good.
I've never listened to Blackstar and I'll admit I'm fairly ignorant of his newer stuff. I will check it out.
Yeah really like Heros as well.
Diamond dogs is another good one, Candidate being one of my favourite Bowie songs.

Cat People.  Simply because when you cross that song with this scene, you have perfection (3:05 in particular)!  Really gives you a feel for the intensity of Shoshanna's desire to avenge her murdered family.  Melanie Laurent is also an absolute babe.  

Edited by AberdeenHibee

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Simply put, I love David Bowie. I love his early stuff, I love his late stuff, I love the stuff in the middle. There has never been, and there never will be, a song as good as Life On Mars?. I was mesmerised by the song from the first time that I heard it on the radio in 1973. On going back through his albums after his death, I was surprised by how good Heathen was as I had rather skipped over it when it first came out, and it’s now one of my favourite albums.

These are obviously only my personal opinions of course, but I’m right.