BBC Scotland

Enigma

Just finished watching Real Kashmir.

Absolutely brilliant stuff.

Kashmir looks incredible. Much of the scenery looks like fantasy stuff. Unreal. Shame that so many people are dicks about it. Humans really are the fucking lowest.

Anyway, much laughs to be had.

As previously mentioned, buy 11 get 13 free is a cracking deal.

The Minerva owner is a huge wee twat.

The under 18 coach telling them to be hacking b*****ds against the first team :lol:

1 hour ago, DA Baracus said:

Just finished watching Real Kashmir.

Absolutely brilliant stuff.

Kashmir looks incredible. Much of the scenery looks like fantasy stuff. Unreal. Shame that so many people are dicks about it. Humans really are the fucking lowest.

Anyway, much laughs to be had.

As previously mentioned, buy 11 get 13 free is a cracking deal.

The Minerva owner is a huge wee twat.

The under 18 coach telling them to be hacking b*****ds against the first team :lol:

One of the best football-related documentaries I've seen.

Some balls for him to go live & work there. Really hope Kashmir win the League, if they did I think he'd call it quits & return to Scotland.

I mentioned this elsewhere - Tutti Frutti is 80s magic.

Managed about 15 minutes of the "view from the terrace" show before switching off. Imagine Off The Ball but without any fun, humour, personality, guests or entertainment value.

Forgot to add about Real Kashmir that it seems like Robertson was very sensible with the cash he made.

Good on him, especially when you see so many footballers, including so many of his colleagues, have spunked their cash.

Forgot to add about Real Kashmir that it seems like Robertson was very sensible with the cash he made.
Good on him, especially when you see so many footballers, including so many of his colleagues, have spunked their cash.
That house in Aberdeen is a belter. Liked the way they contrasted the two of them showing the cameraman around their respective accommodations

• 2 weeks later...
I've just watched an episode of Wonderball on iPlayer, thank f**k for Catriona Shearer as it's a fucking awful game.
I caught a bit of this, she is the only reason to watch it again

On 25 February 2019 at 09:57, TheScarf said:

Florence and Connell are great comedy writers.  Some of the early Burnistoun stuff is superb.  My 2 favourite sketches from them - 

Same rehash over and over again since they started writing. Oh look we're edgy. Aye maybe 25 years ago. Couple of Weegie B lister tokens that will never quite make it left hanging about in Finnieston like a couple of aging hipsters. You gave it a try lads, now time for a real job.

10 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

What's a 'real job' and why is what they're doing not one?

Roofing and like top football players there comes a point in your career there’s little effin more you can do. So you drop down the leagues back into oblivion or change direction. Maybe an obscure YouTube channel might be more the level of these guys. 

On Thursday, March 14, 2019 at 23:11, Zen Archer said:

I've just watched an episode of Wonderball on iPlayer, thank f**k for Catriona Shearer as it's a fucking awful game.

Caught it last night on the off chance that Catriona would present it dressed as Wonder Woman but was sadly disappointed. 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
Watched the Play, a Pie and a Pint, Chic Murray - A Funny Place for a Window. A one hour biographical tale of Chic and his wife Maidie, very well done with a cast of just 3. Dave Anderson is superb as Chic.

Yeah, I really enjoyed that as well.

They’re doing a full series of these plays from Oran Mor so will be interesting to see if the others are as good.

• 2 weeks later...