stinking grasses

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, LincolnHearts said:

With you on this Haw Haw.

The bakery that refused to decorate a cake for a same sex couple was one decent example of a thread on here where anyone agreeing with the bakery was an out and out hemophobe.

You're playing a very dangerous game my friend.

Guest Moomintroll
Any half decent moderator would have booted this thread and the OP into touch on page 1.
I concur, far too tired and hungover to work out who the OP was in a past posting life, can you join the dots for me?

1 minute ago, Moomintroll said:
10 minutes ago, LincolnHearts said:
Any half decent moderator would have booted this thread and the OP into touch on page 1.

I concur, far too tired and hungover to work out who the OP was in a past posting life, can you join the dots for me?

Pride of Lanarkshire kicked off proceedings. Guessing he’d been grassed for something, but didn’t give any specifics. It’s all rolled from there with the usual trolls and shitstirrers chipping in to get the bites they crave.

I still can’t believe the thread is running. It serves no purpose and will only result in warnings and bans before the day is out.

6 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:
16 minutes ago, LincolnHearts said:

Got no clue who PoL was previously btw.

If I get banned, I get banned, but surely the moderators would be best off having a purge on multi accounts. Some users don’t even hide the fact.

2 minutes ago, LincolnHearts said:

Pride of Lanarkshire kicked off proceedings. Guessing he’d been grassed for something, but didn’t give any specifics. It’s all rolled from there with the usual trolls and shitstirrers chipping in to get the bites they crave.

I still can’t believe the thread is running. It serves no purpose and will only result in warnings and bans before the day is out.

You make that sound like a bad thing.

5 minutes ago, Mediocre Hat Stand said:

That doesn't make it ok btw.  As an openly gay man people like you make me sick. You disgust me, you massive homophobic dickhead. 

....I would refute that claim and point out that you’re one of the multis I talk about. You only joined the site a few months back, yet can navigate the ins and outs of it with considerable skill. 

Weird how you’re never logged on at the same time as your main user account either.

1 minute ago, LincolnHearts said:

....I would refute that claim and point out that you’re one of the multis I talk about. You only joined the site a few months back, yet can navigate the ins and outs of it with considerable skill. 

Weird how you’re never logged on at the same time as your main user account either.

It would appear that he’s created this account for the sole use of “dishing out reddies”

Guest Moomintroll
Got no clue who PoL was previously btw.
If I get banned, I get banned, but surely the moderators would be best off having a purge on multi accounts. Some users don’t even hide the fact.
Agreed, some returnees, like Dr Cement & PB even though he doesn't like me for some odd reason, are fine. It infuriates me when the arseholes like No. 8 return and nothing is said, likewise the numpties who have multiple accounts and have conversations with themselves.

Archived