stinking grasses

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, DA Baracus said:

I've genuinely reported a few posts on here.

They were all either racist, homophobic or bigoted.

I've absolutely no shame in calling those issues out.

You should engage initially if you are confident of your argument, a troll, multi etc is another matter

2 minutes ago, LordHawHaw said:

You should engage initially if you are confident of your argument, a troll, multi etc is another matter

Almost all of the times I've done it's been a troll.

Just now, DA Baracus said:

Almost all of the times I've done it's been a troll.

When I posted on here regularly quite a few years ago trolls were many and frequent, most a laugh..multi's but humourless ones  seems to be the order of the day

3 minutes ago, LordHawHaw said:

When I posted on here regularly quite a few years ago trolls were many and frequent, most a laugh..multi's but humourless ones  seems to be the order of the day

The trolls on here are almost all just tedious wanks who immediately take hysterically contrary views to everything, especially on the politics forum.

There are a few Sevco ones who do likewise for all Sevco related topics. It's so obvious and dull and I'm always genuinely surprised that anyone engages them. I've got them all on ignore.

Sadly it's a postcode lottery.   Reside in Falkirk and you can post anything.   If your IP shows up as a Perthshire residence you will be emptied without reason.   In truth most of us banned dont care that we can afford a better car or stone cladding on all detached walls, we simply want a impartial moderating team.  

Sadly it's a postcode lottery.   Reside in Falkirk and you can post anything.   If your IP shows up as a Perthshire residence you will be emptied without reason.   In truth most of us banned dont care that we can afford a better car or stone cladding on all detached walls, we simply want a impartial moderating team.  
Hang in there Billy. x

7 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

The trolls on here are almost all just tedious wanks who immediately take hysterically contrary views to everything, especially on the politics forum.

There are a few Sevco ones who do likewise for all Sevco related topics. It's so obvious and dull and I'm always genuinely surprised that anyone engages them. I've got them all on ignore.

I like a good discussion, not bother about changing my view after a discussion especially with someone e that knows a topic better than me,.

5 minutes ago, Billy Rubin said:

Is SED still around ? I used to train the mods back in the day, well thejr ability to use the ban button lol 

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
6 minutes ago, Billy Rubin said:

Hang in there Billy. x

I like to hang tough.   Not my words Bairnardo but the words of New Kids on the Block.     One of the very best boy bands of the late 80's.   

Just now, Billy Rubin said:

I like to hang tough.   Not my words Bairnardo but the words of New Kids on the Block.     One of the very best boy bands of the late 80's.   

ONE of the best?

3 minutes ago, LordHawHaw said:

I like a good discussion, not bother about changing my view after a discussion especially with someone e that knows a topic better than me,.

What a load of shite

There aren't "discussions" to be had about racism or homophobia, it is what it is. Either genuine bigotry, or a tragic edgelord deeply mistaken in the belief that they're funny. 

31 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

I've genuinely reported a few posts on here.

They were all either racist, homophobic or bigoted.

I've absolutely no shame in calling those issues out.

Reporting isn’t calling anything out, if you call someone out you challenge them yourself on the issue they have raised 

By reporting it means you are too dense to counter what they have said and are unable to hold a decent debate

4 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

What a load of shite

There aren't "discussions" to be had about racism or homophobia, it is what it is. Either genuine bigotry, or a tragic edgelord deeply mistaken in the belief that they're funny. 

In terms of my post you quoted I was not talking about any subject in particular, However I dont think it's a load of shite to engage racism or homophobia, unless as I pointed out a troll or edge lord as you call them

7 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

What a load of shite

1 minute ago, RadgerTheBadger said:

Reporting isn’t calling anything out, if you call someone out you challenge them yourself on the issue they have raised 

By reporting it means you are too dense to counter what they have said and are unable to hold a decent debate

Image result for boxden obamasmiley

Just now, LordHawHaw said:

In terms of my post you quoted I was not talking about any subject in particular, However I dont think it's a load of shite to engage racism or homophobia, unless as I pointed out a troll or edge lord as you call them

With you on this Haw Haw.

The bakery that refused to decorate a cake for a same sex couple was one decent example of a thread on here where anyone agreeing with the bakery was an out and out hemophobe.

Archived