Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Pride of Lanarkshire

stinking grasses

Recommended Posts

29 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

 


Think I made it clear in my earlier post that I use the dotting system in the way it’s intended.

I don’t have over 6000 positive votes and win the best Kilmarnock poster 2018 by being mediocre.

Dindz - A P+B forum asset.
Anyone with neg rep - Costing div money.

Evidence is with the clientele of the neg reps - Bennett, LincolnHearts etc.

 

Didn't Div give you 500 greenies to make you come back when you stopped posting?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

 


Think I made it clear in my earlier post that I use the dotting system in the way it’s intended.

I don’t have over 6000 positive votes and win the best Kilmarnock poster 2018 by being mediocre.

Dindz - A P+B forum asset.
Anyone with neg rep - Costing div money.

Evidence is with the clientele of the neg reps - Bennett, LincolnHearts etc.

 

I got most of my reds from CJ de Mooi, so your logic is flawed.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't Div give you 500 greenies to make you come back when you stopped posting?


Correct.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, RadgerTheBadger said:

@The Grass Is Greener. - Obsessed Since 2017

Its really quite pathetic that he still holds this obsession with after 2 years

0FE4B070-99E2-4830-B7BD-33A129EF2808.jpeg

71383076-B5FB-4028-9768-AA03CD1D913E.png

2A02EA25-59FD-4C7B-935A-45FC6E6174C0.png

4BB2D13E-2FB1-467E-85FA-E3C9EFBD140A.png

Just as well you’re not bothered in the slightest, as that would be truly pathetic. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I am bothered. Not for me though, I’m bothered for [mention=39917]The Grass Is Greener.[/mention] Mental health


You were the one who was trying to start a dotting campaign against him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, RadgerTheBadger said:

I am bothered. Not for me though, I’m bothered for @The Grass Is Greener. Mental health

Put your own oxygen mask on before helping others with theirs. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
One simply does not do irony it would appear


Irony is you obsessively posting about how much TGIg is obsessed with you pal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Why's it always middle aged lads who have meltdowns over coloured dots on a football forum?
Because pretty much everyone on football forums are middle aged lads possibly?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Moomintroll said:
8 hours ago, Marshmallo said:
Why's it always middle aged lads who have meltdowns over coloured dots on a football forum?

Because pretty much everyone on football forums are middle aged lads possibly?

Not the mallow he’s still a young whipper snapper out on the dating scene when he’s not red dotting :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Easy to forget what day it is when you are nightshift. Helpfully, this thread makes it obvious that it's Sunday.

Has that been a whole week since the last meltdown here....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...