stinking grasses

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Another one getting upset at dots :lol:

They should really get the mobile app and they would never need to bother with dots again.

I rarely log in via browser and in fact the only reason I’ve done so lately was because of the dreadful posts Lincoln Hearts was making, I’m very much a post not poster type of forum member so had no option but to red dot them.

Then he starts to converse with me via private message challenging me on the negative rep instead of focusing on his own dreadful posting style. This made me wonder “has he always been this bad?”.......turns out he has so I’ve been giving his previous poor posts the reputation they deserve.

Better posts mean a better forum for all.

3 hours ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Another one getting upset at dots :lol:

give me every red one youve got every day until forever mate! get sanchez to follow you round redding me & greening you. the two of you have a hardon for it so yous actually will as well:lol:

2 hours ago, Tom Paris said:

give me every red one youve got every day until forever mate! get sanchez to follow you round redding me & greening you. the two of you have a hardon for it so yous actually will as well:lol:

He does that already with his mediocre hatstand log in

A complete an utter toss pot of a laddie whos obsessed with attention via a football forum and as a result has never nipped a bird in his life. The thought of touching a tit would make him soil his breeks

5 hours ago, Dindeleux said:

They should really get the mobile app and they would never need to bother with dots again.

I rarely log in via browser and in fact the only reason I’ve done so lately was because of the dreadful posts Lincoln Hearts was making, I’m very much a post not poster type of forum member so had no option but to red dot them.

Then he starts to converse with me via private message challenging me on the negative rep instead of focusing on his own dreadful posting style. This made me wonder “has he always been this bad?”.......turns out he has so I’ve been giving his previous poor posts the reputation they deserve.

Better posts mean a better forum for all.

:lol:

5 hours ago, Dindeleux said:

I rarely log in via browser and in fact the only reason I’ve done so lately was because of the dreadful posts Lincoln Hearts was making

Yikes. You can't be saying that you don't care about the dots if you're doing that.

Yikes. You can't be saying that you don't care about the dots if you're doing that.

Think I made it clear in my earlier post that I use the dotting system in the way it’s intended.

I don’t have over 6000 positive votes and win the best Kilmarnock poster 2018 by being mediocre.

Dindz - A P+B forum asset.
Anyone with neg rep - Costing div money.

Evidence is with the clientele of the neg reps - Bennett, LincolnHearts etc.

6 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Dots.  

The scourge of modern society.

You give folk a dot and it appears as a square on the screen. 

So I suppose technically they are squares. 

People are getting upset over 5c771a77a3c66_redsquare.jpg.ce2634b83b6279205789075f88555ff8.jpg

6 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

Think I made it clear in my earlier post that I use the dotting system in the way it’s intended.

I don’t have over 6000 positive votes and win the best Kilmarnock poster 2018 by being mediocre.

As at time of posting: 

Dindeleux average green dots per post up to including this one: 0.63

My average green dots per post up to my last one: 0.67. Cue smug mode. 

I believe averages once won Kilmarnock a League Title so they're important! :P

29 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

Didn't Div give you 500 greenies to make you come back when you stopped posting?

30 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

I got most of my reds from CJ de Mooi, so your logic is flawed.

I am bothered. Not for me though, I’m bothered for [mention=39917]The Grass Is Greener.[/mention] Mental health

You were the one who was trying to start a dotting campaign against him.

Archived