stinking grasses

I don't get this dissing of the reputation system,  they are our paycheck, our reward, our Oscars.     Every post is a blank canvass and the keyboard is our paintbrush.    Paint well and you'll be rewarded with a green reputation point; graffiti the board and It will be red.    And the more you read LincolnHearts' offerings your faith in the reputation system increases.    

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Dindeleux said:

Don't think I'd ever heard of him before this thread, was it a different user name when he had the issue with Christophe as I do seem to remember that?

I'm calling BS on that comment. I joined and praised you very early on when we donated funds to a destitute Bambino to try and help him get a suntan and see the world roof over his head in his hour of need.

Just now, LincolnHearts said:

I'm calling BS on that comment. I joined and praised you very early on when we donated funds to a destitute Bambino to try and help him get a suntan and see the world roof over his head in his hour of need.

Great work if you were involved in that thread.  If you did indeed donate then I will reward you with another red dot once I get my quota back.

Cheers

6 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Stay the f**k off my profile page, you're not welcome. Thank you.

Would give you a red but I used them all on LH and I plan to use them on him for the foreseeable future.

Kind Regards

2 hours ago, Billy Rubin said:

I don't get this dissing of the reputation system,  they are our paycheck, our reward, our Oscars.     Every post is a blank canvass and the keyboard is our paintbrush.    Paint well and you'll be rewarded with a green reputation point; graffiti the board and It will be red.    And the more you read LincolnHearts' offerings your faith in the reputation system increases.    

and the posters in the Juniors section are like Jackson Pollock with the keyboard...

1 hour ago, LincolnHearts said:

How many times will you use this same post? :lol:

It is very tired, yet an easy route to greenies.

If you have an easy route to greenies, why not use it?   

One of the many things I respect about green machines like @Bairnardo is that green dots are attracted to them.    Where the rest of us go out to actively collect them.    

I'm still inspired by my belief we'll see the day where a poster receives 1000 green dots on the same day.    

10 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Nice to see Biggie ending his self-imposed exile and choosing this thread for a low-key return. 

Say, @Bigmouth Strikes Again, do you have any opinion on grassing?

the only thing worse than grassing is following the grass is greener about the forum green dotting all his posts. looks like youve been doing it for years! :lol::lol:forum fwend!!!

Archived