stinking grasses

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Moomintroll
That is a very valid point regarding GDPR. Data breaches are a serious business.
All joking aside it is very serious business, my Company has already disciplined several Managers for breaches with a few sackings for gross misconduct in the pipeline. I will not fall foul of it myself but Mr Cohen has formed a Company whose HR Department are being ridiculous in their interpretation of a law that will be roundly ignored everywhere else in the trading bloc we voted to leave, and when laws like this are being passed it is no fucking wonder. (Many people called Mr Cohen have founded companies so dont assume it is that one).

6 minutes ago, throbber said:

People call each other c***s and tell one another to go and f**k themselves on a regular basis on here - why would you even consider reporting that?

It's against the rules, is it not?

Like I said, I didn't report him, despite the both of us being massive c***s. 

4 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:

All joking aside it is very serious business, my Company has already disciplined several Managers for breaches with a few sackings for gross misconduct in the pipeline. I will not fall foul of it myself but Mr Cohen has formed a Company whose HR Department are being ridiculous in their interpretation of a law that will be roundly ignored everywhere else in the trading bloc we voted to leave, and when laws like this are being passed it is no fucking wonder. (Many people called Mr Cohen have founded companies so dont assume it is that one).

Couple of managers in our company gone for a burton already as well. You’d think common sense and good training/procedure would eliminate 99% of the potential problems, but clearly not.

2 hours ago, Moomintroll said:
2 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:
We'll turn that into a positive at his next coaching session.

Do these things, he clearly has to take the next step to climb the ladder.

You'll need to keep the rungs close together, then.

Guest Moomintroll
Couple of managers in our company gone for a burton already as well. You’d think common sense and good training/procedure would eliminate 99% of the potential problems, but clearly not.
Thankfully I am an ocd pain in the arse when it comes to procedure but the cases I have heard about ( which is probably a breach of GDPR in itself) are utterly disgraceful and should be a case of retraining and counselling to remove any ambiguity. The GDPR regulations are a godsend for companies who want to get rid of people but have no real grounds to do so under employment law.

1 hour ago, RadgerTheBadger said:

What is there to challenge?  It’s plane for all too see that the drip is using 3+ accounts 

When you first aired this flight of fancy it was immediately shot down by the mods. 

1 hour ago, Moomintroll said:

Reported for anti-semitism. 

2 hours ago, LincolnHearts said:

You either whooshing me here pal or you’ve started supping early.

Was I responsible for Apartheid as well?

It was a simple question - was it right that businesses in the States could refuse to serve black people, yes or no? 

Archived