Larkhall Thistle - 3rd bottom in two weeks time?

The real Dembele

26 minutes ago, larky9 said:
46 minutes ago, Bigjeffery said:
Great to see larkhall getting better game by game in recent weeks been upto the last couple of games! The place has a buzz around it again

How's Scot Nicol doing at Arthurlie

His playing time has been limited since coming back from his ban. Finding it hard to dislodge our young left back i think but to be fair when he has been on the pitch he looks very decent. 

His playing time has been limited since coming back from his ban. Finding it hard to dislodge our young left back i think but to be fair when he has been on the pitch he looks very decent. 
He is a good left back,and also has a good cross in him,if he keeps the head he could do well for you,he certainly done well up at Larkhall

Good to see the hard work starting to get rewards.  It wasn't nice seeing the young lads getting some of the heavy defeats they suffered .  Still enough games for them to pull off the great escape. Good luck to them.
I agree there are lots of games left for all the bottom teams not just for Larkhall to make an escape push however it's a big ask. They would have to win at least 6 of their remaining 10 games to get near to us, who IMO will finish 4th bottom. I know they have 7 home fixtures and given the way they have picked up recently anything is possible but they have still to face teams with bigger ambitions which makes it difficult. I would add that we are by no means safe but if we don't lose at Kello and beat Girvan at home in our next 2 fixtures we should be ok.
T

He can’t expect to start over the left back who has been playing this season and the team has been doing well so can’t change a winning side, he just needs to do well when he gets on the park and get game time under his belt and push on for next season

2 hours ago, Bigjeffery said:

He can’t expect to start over the left back who has been playing this season and the team has been doing well so can’t change a winning side, he just needs to do well when he gets on the park and get game time under his belt and push on for next season

Arguably, apart from McNab, young Gummy has been our best player this season so could be very hard to dislodge him at all.  Could he possibly be an option for central defence?.  Whatever, it's  an exciting prospect having him fit and raring to go.  Haven't seen enough of him to form any real opinion, i'm only going on what i have heard from others .

Arguably, apart from McNab, young Gummy has been our best player this season so could be very hard to dislodge him at all.  Could he possibly be an option for central defence?.  Whatever, it's  an exciting prospect having him fit and raring to go.  Haven't seen enough of him to form any real opinion, i'm only going on what i have heard from others .

Possible he could play there and left mid, with all that being said it’s only good for the team to have a couple of players of real quality fighting over a couple of positions.. will be exciting to see what happens at arthurlie next year hopefully in the top division

Archived