reappear in the final ...
Believe Colin Weir Resides in Ayr
these days .
Good luck Largs
personally looking forward to the
Final .

Doesn’t even rhyme.

4 hours ago, BL2 said:

For clarity, and for the millionth time, the Weirs gave Largs a pitch and that's all. 0 players

Obviously not satisfied with the 2 pumpings weve handed you this season, now you need to watch us on the TV

Stay salty, and know your place.

Only cos numpties left dross for Ginto to work with let's see what happens when he gets his own team

Got guys watching games for him and Glasgow and Ayrshire expect big changes guys a leader and knows what he wants himself 

On the flip side guys he has are turning in good performances for him just now and are fighting for there life's and futures quite clearly and who knows might still be around

I don't slaughter players just think we got a big squad and some of those guys are not even around for what ever reasons

if that is case next year there will be pool to add to some of the better players the last guy brought

anyway would rather see a North Ayrshire team win it than a South Ayrhire team

Thought the referee has a really good game yesterday, but maybe I noticed it more as I was a neutral and wasn't caught up in the tension, hype, biased views etc etc.  When it's your own team it's a lot easier to lose the plot with the ref out of frustration and raw nerves. 

Was stood beside ex Largs player Stephen quigg behind the goals second half and his encouragement and advice towards the Largs young goalkeeper was good to see, was Constantly backing the boy and telling him to take minutes off the game but the ref was quick to stamp it out and he had a very good performance. 

1 minute ago, Talbot 1978 said:
2 minutes ago, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:
Hurlfotd are East Talbot are south

Logical enough

To were I grew up you were south as were the Cumnock teams never once heard you were east that was Stewarton and places but no doubt the councils changed again like in the nineties

Thought the referee has a really good game yesterday, but maybe I noticed it more as I was a neutral and wasn't caught up in the tension, hype, biased views etc etc.  When it's your own team it's a lot easier to lose the plot with the ref out of frustration and raw nerves. 

Was stood beside ex Largs player Stephen quigg behind the goals second half and his encouragement and advice towards the Largs young goalkeeper was good to see, was Constantly backing the boy and telling him to take minutes off the game but the ref was quick to stamp it out and he had a very good performance. 
On reflection (having watched highlights) do you not think we could've had 4 or 5 pens? They are 50/50 so not having a go at the ref but imo they are pens

Only cos numpties left dross for Ginto to work with let's see what happens when he gets his own team
Got guys watching games for him and Glasgow and Ayrshire expect big changes guys a leader and knows what he wants himself 
On the flip side guys he has are turning in good performances for him just now and are fighting for there life's and futures quite clearly and who knows might still be around
I don't slaughter players just think we got a big squad and some of those guys are not even around for what ever reasons
if that is case next year there will be pool to add to some of the better players the last guy brought

anyway would rather see a North Ayrshire team win it than a South Ayrhire team
Yeah, cool.

Absolute word salad

On 2/28/2019 at 09:50, BL2 said:

The 2010 team had "anti football" thrown at them every week, and on reflection it was somewhat justified. We ground out results but we were never good to watch despite being very consistent (getting to the ayrshire and west semi finals as well as a 5th place finish).

This team are far easier on the eye and have probably already scored more goals than our totals in 2010 or 2012. My only criticism is that we can be a bit boom and bust and when we dont click were on the receiving end of a doing. But that's to be expected of a team that always want to go for it regardless of the opposition

Nothing wrong with that all that translates is you were good at the back and could defend from front to back

Would take that anyway to be getting beat each week and being uncompetitive

44 minutes ago, BL2 said:
1 hour ago, ThemightyHERTHA said:

On reflection (having watched highlights) do you not think we could've had 4 or 5 pens? They are 50/50 so not having a go at the ref but imo they are pens

No I think two penalties were ample. Both were penalties for me and the rest weren't, the ref had a good game and he was sensible and dealt with things very well in my opinion.

21 hours ago, ThemightyHERTHA said:

Took this game in as a neutral today and first half I thought was 50/50, second half Largs were the better and hungrier team, nicky Jamieson the number 5 who is going to queen's Park next season was immense and brave but the Largs number 8 Mark Miller in the centre of midfield is one of if not the best junior player I've saw all season, two footed, good bit of steel in his game and a cracking shot and delivery, he's a cracker. 

Ex senior playing junior but there not paying big bucks?

6 hours ago, BL2 said:

For clarity, and for the millionth time, the Weirs gave Largs a pitch and that's all. 0 players

Obviously not satisfied with the 2 pumpings weve handed you this season, now you need to watch us on the TV

Stay salty, and know your place.

Pitch training facilities and clearly a free reign with cash of the park I actually talk to a guy who was with Mark Miller at Forfar you think he dropped junior at 29 just for the crack?

Archived