Maybe time to give Largs some credit?

BL2

40 minutes ago, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

Ex senior playing junior but there not paying big bucks?

He's a greenock lad like nicky Jamieson and loads before that, Mark millar had a bad injury whilst playing senior and contacted arnie and Largs to get back into the game, wouldn't think he's on a fortune like certain buffs players who were on 280 per week. 

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, ThemightyHERTHA said:

He's a greenock lad like nicky Jamieson and loads before that, Mark millar had a bad injury whilst playing senior and contacted arnie and Largs to get back into the game, wouldn't think he's on a fortune like certain buffs players who were on 280 per week. 

Okay take your word for it fella your right some player though not many midfielders would boss Caddis

It's this, your spot on.

On the penalties, I think the handball that preceded our 2nd penalty is stonewall. As was our first shout after about 5/10mins. But that's football.

You do realise your own team were playing yesterday? Strange choice to go to a game that doesn’t affect you.

5 hours ago, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

Ex senior playing junior but there not paying big bucks?

From our semi-final programme - Mark's interview -

'Last summer, Mark's day job almost ended his playing days - before Largs Thistle came calling! "Due to my job, I came close to quitting football as my shifts needed to be worked around, but I've managed to sort that out. Thistle seemed the perfect fit for me!" Mark works in the Good Shepherd Centre in Bishopton, who provide support, semi-independent living and education for vulnerable young people from ages 12-17.'

Largs were the better team. Hurlford were very poor. Continual lumps forward to no one.

Two stone wall penalties. Like the comment I heard from a Ford fan to his pal on the way out “it’ll be a new experience for them and Talbot will take 6 off them”. For that patronising comment alone, get it right up them.

Hurlford have been poor since the start of the year. Lucky to beat Clydebank with last kick of the ball, knocked out of the west on penalties and too many draws. Seem to play same players every week without freshening the team up. David Barron a midfielder playing centre half, Mckillen a good centre half playing left back, whittaker not featured much and Paul Byrne hasn't played for ages, a cracking left back overlooked.

Hurlford have been poor since the start of the year. Lucky to beat Clydebank with last kick of the ball, knocked out of the west on penalties and too many draws. Seem to play same players every week without freshening the team up. David Barron a midfielder playing centre half, Mckillen a good centre half playing left back, whittaker not featured much and Paul Byrne hasn't played for ages, a cracking left back overlooked.
barron was at centre because robertson wasnt available

and whittaker injuired

Barron had been playing centre half a few times recently. This wasn't a one off. Why not have Byrne left back who anytime he plays have been impressed with and Mckillen at centre half which frees Barron for midfield.

6 hours ago, ace#1 said:
19 hours ago, Grassman said:

barron was at centre because robertson wasnt available

Suppose it's a dilemma that a lot of managers have getting all your best players on the pitch and Barron and McKillen fall into that category. 

Archived