Maybe time to give Largs some credit?

BL2

25 minutes ago, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

How can I be when only there fans classify us as there big derby?Good luck to them in the final But don't for a second don't think money never played a part getting them there and facilities attracting and keeping players with them Weir legacy

Money?

The Weirs paid to have the ground fitted with a 3G surface in 2012 for the benefit of the community. That's been their only involvement. I don't recall him pumping money into the club the following season to stop them ending bottom of the league and relegated. I don't think he even lives in (or near) Largs any more. Maybe time to look at the thread title again.

58 minutes ago, theesel1994 said:

Money?

The Weirs paid to have the ground fitted with a 3G surface in 2012 for the benefit of the community. That's been their only involvement. I don't recall him pumping money into the club the following season to stop them ending bottom of the league and relegated. I don't think he even lives in (or near) Largs any more. Maybe time to look at the thread title again.

You don't so you don't remember him saying come back and just ask what you need to?Only teams they back are Largs and Partick.If there paying guys like Tam O Ware premier money there paying the best money in the juniors to and everybody knows about it and talks about it apart from you?

so not living in Largs means he is not helping them when ever he is called apon?700 000 quid training center and pitch backs up what I actually typed

Which clearly gives Largs a advantage over teams and there is a cut off point about players moving which is why he could not put cash in for new players that year

I am not judging you though any team in there right mind would took the cash and ran

Edited by Tartan Tammy 1297
C

Beat us 2/1 At Darvel earlier in cup and we played most of second half with ten men and finished stronger good luck to Largs in final but one he'll of a task in front of them

I’m surprised that you’ve failed to mention that Darvel have already proved this season that beating Talbot isnt an impossible task as yourselves and Glenafton have both managed to do just that at Beechwood.
I agree that Talbot will be strong favourites for the final but it may well be closer than some folk think and a Largs win wouldn’t come as a shock.

2 minutes ago, The'FORD said:

I’m surprised that you’ve failed to mention that Darvel have already proved this season that beating Talbot isnt an impossible task as yourselves and Glenafton have both managed to do just that at Beechwood.
I agree that Talbot will be strong favourites for the final but it may well be closer than some folk think and a Largs win wouldn’t come as a shock.

Hope we beat them on Sat then massive three pointer with the results today

While the draw you get helps, nobody gets to the final of the Scottish Cup at any level if they’re not a good side. Yes Talbot will be favourite, they always are, but over ninety minutes who knows. Shotts proved a few years back that in a one off game the odds can be beaten.

How can I be when only there fans classify us as there big derby?Good luck to them in the final But don't for a second don't think money never played a part getting them there and facilities attracting and keeping players with them Weir legacy
For clarity, and for the millionth time, the Weirs gave Largs a pitch and that's all. 0 players

Obviously not satisfied with the 2 pumpings weve handed you this season, now you need to watch us on the TV

Stay salty, and know your place.

23 minutes ago, Redbrae said:

Largs have other investors. After all it’s the MonteCarlo of North Ayrshire(tongue firmly in cheek)! the Weirs support Partick and that is where their loyalties lie. Think they live in Troon now?  

Big Harold Bishop or Colin weir which one is which you decide, one's living it up in sunny Australia and one's living it up in tranquil Troon. :)

Screenshot_20190407-095314.jpg

Screenshot_20190407-095357.jpg