Morton v Queens

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

5 defeats in a row, 3 of them to the team at the bottom of the league. He shouldn’t be able to survive that. The team he had out tonight was as laughable as his so-called goalkeeper’s approach to crosses.

It would be funny if it wasn't so tragic, depressing and inexcusable
Laughing about it is the only thing that'll prevent me from appearing in the Heads Gone thread.

I wasn't there but that result is in some way justice for football. Any side shitebagging it to the extent they start with 8 defensive outfield players don't deserve to get anything from the game. Away to one of the top 3 in the division above I could just about stomach it. Away to a side level on points with you is a fucking disgrace. Particularly when he had the personnel tonight to take the game to Morton.

Just now, Flash said:

5 defeats in a row, 3 of them to the team at the bottom of the league. He shouldn’t be able to survive that. The team he had out tonight was as laughable as his so-called goalkeeper’s approach to crosses.

I'm quite sure he'll survive it, but as runs go, this is staggering.

The only possible justification for putting out that team tonight would have required one of those shitfests where we nick a result.  Given how poor Morton have been of late, that must have been the cowardly hope.  He deserves all the stick in the world now, given that we still managed to lose.

2 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Laughing about it is the only thing that'll prevent me from appearing in the Heads Gone thread.

I wasn't there but that result is in some way justice for football. Any side shitebagging it to the extent they start with 8 defensive outfield players don't deserve to get anything from the game. Away to one of the top 3 in the division above I could just about stomach it. Away to a side level on points with you is a fucking disgrace. Particularly when he had the personnel tonight to take the game to Morton.

THIS .

It’s really quite incredible how dramatically the wheels have fallen off this season in such a short time.

I can see what he’s tried to do tonight. Shitfest a point to steady the ship and rebuild confidence. When you are as poor at defending as we are though it’s a ridiculous strategy, and he deserves every bit of criticism that will come his way for playing such a pathetic lineup.

Very worrying times.

5 minutes ago, palmy_cammy said:

It’s really quite incredible how dramatically the wheels have fallen off this season in such a short time.

I can see what he’s tried to do tonight. Shitfest a point to steady the ship and rebuild confidence. When you are as poor at defending as we are though it’s a ridiculous strategy, and he deserves every bit of criticism that will come his way for playing such a pathetic lineup.

Very worrying times.

Hoping to grind out a goalless draw is of course all the more unforgivable when you have the best player in the division, a forward having the season of his life.

2 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Hoping to grind out a goalless draw is of course all the more unforgivable when you have the best player in the division, a forward having the season of his life.

Yep. It`s an utterly baffling strategy. 

Let`s be honest virtually no QOS fan is remotely surprised by the outcome tonight.

Archived