Royal Albert

Wee Albert

Only one defeat in 11 games is more than we could imagine 

Our target this season 4th bottom and build from there but looks like we will finish higher 

considering the budgets of some of the teams in the league that would be as good as us getting promotion last season.

All the credit goes to the players and to Jamie and Chris and now carried on by Simon Eeles 

Still a bit to go so we shall see how it goes 

12 hours ago, Wee Albert said:

Only one defeat in 11 games is more than we could imagine 

Our target this season 4th bottom and build from there but looks like we will finish higher 

considering the budgets of some of the teams in the league that would be as good as us getting promotion last season.

All the credit goes to the players and to Jamie and Chris and now carried on by Simon Eeles 

Still a bit to go so we shall see how it goes 

As a neutral, I enjoyed yesterday's game and the commitment to try to play football was commendable. OK, the pen might have been the result of a challenge that looked nowhere near inside the box to my dodgy eyes, but some neat stuff on show and not a 'gimme' of a penalty save either!

7 hours ago, froggie said:

As a neutral, I enjoyed yesterday's game and the commitment to try to play football was commendable. OK, the pen might have been the result of a challenge that looked nowhere near inside the box to my dodgy eyes, but some neat stuff on show and not a 'gimme' of a penalty save either!

It was never inside the box and it was very unfair on Lugar

Glad you enjoyed your trip to the Stadio Del Alberto 

Agree penalty was a bit soft, Craig Smith penalty save came at a time when Luger where in the game .

In the end the Albert where well worth their win.

Luger had two or three decent young players especially 9 and 10

Good luck to them for the rest of the season 

Archived