All aboard the Pars Promotion Party Bus 2019/20. Stopping at Mid Table Obscurity Easter 2019.

37 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

I happen to find 1-1 draws between Falkirk and Morton entertaining. That and the petty hatred over an incredibly average manager.

I could count the entertaining Pars games this season on one hand. We've been much better recently but it's a different type of enjoyment in seeing us battle it out and grind out results.

I refuse to believe our televised game with Ayr can possibly be as bad as the one against Thistle. Horrendous.

I could count the entertaining Pars games this season on one hand. We've been much better recently but it's a different type of enjoyment in seeing us battle it out and grind out results.
I refuse to believe our televised game with Ayr can possibly be as bad as the one against Thistle. Horrendous.

Granted we’ve not had many classics recently. So much so I’ve started watching highlights from last season.

We’ve been pretty good on the tele this season with the exception of Talbot. County beat us but we at least put up a fight.

If they think we’re no trying we’re in trouble. First hint of it and they’ll be onto the SPFL saying “these c***s are no’ tryin’” and our payout is fuckin finished. But then again, try too hard and we ended up gettin fuckin promoted. Nightmare. It’s a fuckin tightrope.

This is the best post I've seen on here.