TTGJ’s XI v King Snake McKinnon’s XI: The Hounding/Shame Game Crossover

11 hours ago, LauriestonBairn said:

emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png going through months of comments. I think we’ve broken this club lads. Wait until part time football comes around for them. RIP Greenock Morton

No he is taking the piss out your fans keep up.

7 hours ago, Patrick Bateman said:

Falkirk fans are weird AF.

They seem to have no self awareness, they've spent the past week talking about how they hope Falkirk destroy Morton and how they'll all be rubbing it in with glee, now they've been thumped by Morton and Morton fans are rubbing it in with glee, it's a bizarre, pathetic response to a game of football.

28 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

They seem to have no self awareness, they've spent the past week talking about how they hope Falkirk destroy Morton and how they'll all be rubbing it in with glee, now they've been thumped by Morton and Morton fans are rubbing it in with glee, it's a bizarre, pathetic response to a game of football.

No it is called banter you should try it some time.

2 minutes ago, gmfc said:

No it is called banter you should try it some time.

You should probably try and understand who Ive directed that post towards, m8.

I have no issue with Morton fans or any other clubs ripping it out of us, we would do the same.

Bottom line is we are shite just now and we got beat by a better team.

We just have to take our medicine and if we go down, rebuild and try to come back stronger however long that takes.

Given the negativity of so many of us (with 1 or 2 exceptions) in the lead up to this game, I think you’ll find if you actually read our thread, this is shite.
HTH.....

At least Falkirk fans won’t have to deal with big bad VT in League 1. Internet has just reached many of the towns in the division and their language skills are only developing.
[emoji38]

As if he's not going to be all over their thread like a rash when they are languishing mid table below several part time job squads.

And rightfully so.

18 minutes ago, Jamie_M said:

emoji38.png

As if he's not going to be all over their thread like a rash when they are languishing mid table below several part time job squads.

And rightfully so.

I mean, he's been making a c**t of himself (I was surprised as well) in some of our threads, and we're in a league Morton haven't reached for over 30 years. God only knows what he'll be like to Falkirk in L1 next season.

I mean, he's been making a c**t of himself (I was surprised as well) in some of our threads, and we're in a league Morton haven't reached for over 30 years. God only knows what he'll be like to Falkirk in L1 next season.
As long as the wee creep displays his standard lack of footballing knowledge aswell as launching into tear stained meltdowns as instigated by Poet last week over the merits of Gregor Buchanan, he will be nothing for us to worry about.

6 hours ago, Bairnardo said:
6 hours ago, Coventry Saint said:

As long as the wee creep displays his standard lack of footballing knowledge aswell as launching into tear stained meltdowns as instigated by Poet last week over the merits of Gregor Buchanan, he will be nothing for us to worry about.

He's been very vocal lately referring to Michael Tidser as a "snake who should never be trusted to play for Morton again".  Purely because Tidser had the nerve to accept a better (albeit provisional) financial offer. 

Funnily enough, after two very good performances from Tids on his return to the side during which we picked up four points, including of course playing very well against his potential future employers, vt's gone very quiet on that subject. 

Vindictive and small-minded as ever, that's him. 

Edited by Rudolph Hucker

6 hours ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

He's been very vocal lately referring to Michael Tidser as a "snake who should never be trusted to play for Morton again".  Purely because Tidser had the nerve to accept a better (albeit provisional) financial offer. 

Funnily enough, after two very good performances from Tids on his return to the side during which we picked up four points, including of course playing very well against his potential future employers, vt's gone very quiet on that subject. 

Vindictive and small-minded as ever, that's him. 

I’m hearing that he has signed a PCA to appear,  next year,  in season three of Nonentity Masterbaker on Deano TV.  He is probably busy now honing his buns and devising ways of avoiding a soggy bottom. 

I’m hearing that he has signed a PCA to appear,  next year,  in season three of Nonentity Masterbaker on Deano TV.  He is probably busy now honing his buns and devising ways of avoiding a soggy bottom. 

Jeez, some posters making a right arse of themselves on here tbh.....