TTGJ’s XI v King Snake McKinnon’s XI: The Hounding/Shame Game Crossover

Aye, but remember that was apparently down to Cappielow and nothing to do with Falkirk fans making erses of themselves.......    aye, right. 
Last time before last Friday that I can remember so many away fan eejits on the pitch was Airdrie fans maybe 20 years ago - but at least they had the excuse of having won the league, as opposed to just scoring a goal. 

To be fair, I think it was a bit of a GIRFUY to your supporters after the slightly rude comments that were being sung towards your ex-manager. Of course Rudden running towards your support cupping his ear probably didn’t help. [emoji6]
It was very amusing though.
Looking at all the comments it looks like it had the desired effect anyway.....
Lovely [emoji3]

9 hours ago, LauriestonBairn said:

Expecting this new team of ours to take 3 comfortable points in the next game.

Hmmm, seem to remember a lot of you saying the same before last Friday's game.......    didn't come close to happening though.

• 4 weeks later...
On 27/02/2019 at 15:21, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

I think we've got the players now to sustain the run we are on til the end of the season (I'm not saying we'll go unbeaten or anything like that, but we could average say 2 pts  a game). The results over the last 6 games have generally reflected the performances which has been a huge improvement on the first half of the season. You are right, we will need to continue our run to ensure we pull away from trouble, but if you look where we were 6 games ago I am optimistic this can be achieved Screenshot_2019-02-27-15-18-46.thumb.png.67b475fde5d77d6c1a9b7760e582031d.png

On 09/03/2019 at 10:48, LauriestonBairn said:

Still averaging 2 points a game though!

I’m glad someone “bumped” this thread as I couldn’t be arsed looking for it.

I said at the time of the first post above that there was no way Falkirk would average 2 whole points per game between then and the end of the season. Fast forward to today and well, what do you know, 13 games down the line and your team has collected, err, 19 points. I’m sure you can do the ‘rithmetic.......  well, some of you.  A little better than I thought you’d do,  I’ll admit, but only good enough to get you one solitary league position higher, and that only on goal difference.

Maybe you’ll shitfest a point in Fife next weekend, maybe you’ll get a point against us or maybe even beat us for the only time this season, but I doubt you’ll have any joy against the champions elect and the team almost guaranteed to finish second. Will it be enough?  Dunno, doubt it, but it’s definitely squeaky bum time out in Grangemouth now.

As I told you months ago - Ray McKinnon’s NOT the Messiah, he’s just a very naughty boy. Still, seem to remember he did okay with Brechin one division below.

Maybe it’s his level.

• 3 weeks later...

Bump.

On 2/27/2019 at 13:11, MrDust said:

I am hoping the results at that point wont matter but Id rather play both Utd and County in the last two games than when it matters, doesnt equal a result for us but there wont be that 110% in them to get a result.

We will have 10 games after Friday to get a dozen or so points or more of which I am confident with the manager we have in place to do so, though not underestimating the job JJ has done for Morton !!!

greggy.png

On 2/28/2019 at 11:54, NewBornBairn said:

All we have to do is match Thistle and get 2 more points than Alloa.

greggy.png

On 2/28/2019 at 16:08, Back Post Misses said:

Like DU fans I believe you are under estimating us in terms of how much we have improved. Had we had this side since August I believe we would be in the top 3.

greggy.png

On 2/28/2019 at 16:19, LauriestonBairn said:

The difference is night and day. Our bench on Saturday could have beaten a team of 11 pre January imposters.

greggy.png

On 3/1/2019 at 21:04, Bairnardo said:

This results thing is what allows us to consider ourselves a mich stronger team now, what with the availability of form tables etc, for this in the thread having a hard time understanding.

greggy.png

On 3/1/2019 at 21:34, JinkyBairn said:

#scenes at the goal. ton fans spewing after the game outside the stadium. 2 huge points dropped for them tbh.

never really felt worried after going down to 10. can understand why the ton fans have had enough with their gaffer. didn’t see any attacking intent at all.

no doubt in my mind we would have rolled over in those circumstances pre-jan.

well played ray boi xxx

greggy.png

On 3/2/2019 at 16:11, HopeStreetPieStall said:

It's not difficult. Since January 1st, we've been at the top or there about with regards to form/points gained. Take that over the full season and you can see where we are coming from. 

Whereas if you take away the poi ts your first manager gained, you'd be down here. You really should have kept a hold of him somehow. 

greggy.png

On 3/2/2019 at 16:47, Reggie Perrin said:

Nice shiny Falkirk mk2 had an off night and yet remain unbeaten in seven games as the Greenock diddies couldn’t take advantage of a poor performance, a player being sent off and the game being at Cappielow.

Fair enough.

greggy.png

On 3/2/2019 at 17:39, Bairn Necessities said:

Nothing in this league is special. If you look at the form guide we're now one of the stronger sides in the league, even if we are still fairly pish (which we are)

greggy.png

On 3/2/2019 at 18:01, ShaggerG said:

Yea, on that showing I would agree with you, but the Falkirk fans that have been saying we would have been in the top 3 are basing that on the new players and results since the turn of the year. (Before last night's game obviously)

greggy.png

On 3/4/2019 at 16:28, Bainsfordbairn said:

To think that Morton had Rudden training with them, could have signed him if they'd been sharp enough, but instead....... 

Epic fail from Cappielow. 8)

greggy.png

On 3/4/2019 at 17:44, Rocco said:

What a man McKinnon is!

He hated Morton that much that he fucked you over twice in 10 hours emoji23.pngemoji23.png

greggy.png

On 3/7/2019 at 12:41, LauriestonBairn said:

72 mins with 10 men and Morton only muster a single shot on target emoji51.png. Poor.

Expecting this new team of ours to take 3 comfortable points in the next game.

greggy.png

On 3/7/2019 at 08:00, LauriestonBairn said:

Mind you other teams fans don’t cry for 8 months over a manager that they supposedly weren’t fussed about.

greggy.png

On 3/7/2019 at 08:40, HopeStreetPieStall said:

Mosy other teams don't claim a routine win against a team at the bottom of the league, and then pretend a draw was a good result. 

greggy.png

On 3/9/2019 at 10:48, LauriestonBairn said:

Still averaging 2 points a game though!

greggy.png

9 minutes ago, LauriestonBairn said:

emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png going through months of comments. I think we’ve broken this club lads. Wait until part time football comes around for them. RIP Greenock Morton

Aye, we're broken, definitely. Final straw for me was that second goal going in on Saturday... just too much to take.

dancing-priest.gif