TTGJ’s XI v King Snake McKinnon’s XI: The Hounding/Shame Game Crossover

8 minutes ago, Bainsfordbairn said:

Go look at the Morton thread; it's had one post since Saturday night and that didn't even come from a  Morton fan.

Crowdwanks not enough, now we're onto threadwanks

Tragic

4 hours ago, Marshmallo said:

Four days after the game and you've chosen to turn to a low blow point scoring? Wild.

Even if it did happen, you are taking delight in it to post some pictures from Father Ted on a football forum. Why does it please you?

Soon he will turn to spending hours randomly red dotting Mallow :lol:

Wee Methadone Mick utterly desperate for an instance of racism that never actually occured to be true.

Could be the deepest of his ddeply cringeworthy performances on here, including the time he grassed to the mods when someone posted the photo of his unfathomably ugly melt.

3 hours ago, HopeStreetPieStall said:

We only need ten men and we still took Tidser. 

I'm sure we'll be back soon x

Seems your Board are rather prone to making costly errors of judgement. Now that the word is out that you've broken your wages ceiling to get a 29 year old Tids to bolster your league 1 relegation battle it's open season for agents demands as far as Falkirk is concerned.

CVA incoming or are the begging bowl schemes still in play? 

Seems your Board are rather prone to making costly errors of judgement. Now that the word is out that you've broken your wages ceiling to get a 29 year old Tids to bolster your league 1 relegation battle it's open season for agents demands as far as Falkirk is concerned.
CVA incoming or are the begging bowl schemes still in play? 
You really dont know how you come across, do you?

8 minutes ago, Branch Ton said:

Now that the word is out that you've broken your wages ceiling to get a 29 year old Tids 

No we haven't.

That may be the story being told around Inverclyde in order to justify the loss of your best player, but it's simply not true.

And before you ask, no I don't know the exact salary he's on. But I'm fairly confident I know roughly where he sits in relation to our other players and overall wage structure. 

No ceilings have been broken.

I think a few Morton fans have been though, at least to judge by some of their posts this season. 

4 minutes ago, MarkoRaj said:

The only thing cringeworthy was the number of bites he got.

Falkirk fans are absolute weapons

Imagine someone dresses up in a costume resembling a giant penis.

He goes out at rush hour, sits down in middle of the busiest roundabout in town and holds up a placard saying "rip the piss out of me".

One of your posters has been doing the online equivalent of that for eight months.

And yet we're the weapons? ;)

10 minutes ago, Bainsfordbairn said:

He goes out at rush hour, sits down in middle of the busiest roundabout in town and holds up a placard saying "rip the piss out of me".

One of your posters has been doing the online equivalent of that for eight months.

Except you're not ripping the piss out of him. You're working yourself into slavering messes

The only thing cringeworthy was the number of bites he got.
Falkirk fans are absolute weapons
Wait, you are claiming Branchton is fishing?
Absolute havers, and having seen the sterling work done recently by VT, Toby and BT to name but three, I'd maybe look closer to home before I start tarring entire fanbases.

17 hours ago, Marshmallo said:

Four days after the game and you've chosen to turn to a low blow point scoring? Wild.

Even if it did happen, you are taking delight in it to post some pictures from Father Ted on a football forum. Why does it please you?

:lol: 

22 minutes ago, Bainsfordbairn said:

11 minutes ago, MarkoRaj said:

Except you're not ripping the piss out of him. You're working yourself into slavering messes

He's not saying we're ripping the pish out of him Marko, he's saying that he's ripping the pish out of himself.