TTGJ’s XI v King Snake McKinnon’s XI: The Hounding/Shame Game Crossover

6 hours ago, Senor Bairn said:

Rudden has 10 league goals in 21 league games.

McHugh has 6 in 26 league games.

Can only really compare on league games due to Zac not being with us until Ray came in, and rangers didn't let him play in the Scottish Cup.

Aye no doubt Rudden has played a big part in keeping you competitive. Prob have a similar career to Hardie, score goals for fun out on loan but never break through at first team level.

To be fair to Mchugh, he has looked better this year compared to last season and does more work outside the box but he can go  a good few games without scoring and doesn't do enough to merit starting when he is not scoring. Btw of those 26 games, he was on the bench for 5/6 of them so 6 in 20/21 starts reads a tad better considering we genuinely create feck all chances under JJ. 

No doubt we need better than McHugh buy don't mind him kicking about as a 3rd choice as he can score goals. Issue this season is that he has been our number 1 striker!

Our glaring deficiency this season has been the lack of any credible strikers.  Denny Johnstone's injury has cost us dearly.  McHugh isn't the worst striker in our history but he is simply not good enough; nor are any of our other current strikers.  the boy Dallas from Rangers has been pretty anonymous the few times I've seen him - not necessarily a bad player but maybe just not ready for the championship.

My, my, youse Falkirk boys are a tad sensitive eh?   I was only asking a simple question and (I think) the answer is both Rudden and McHugh have now scored 10 goals each this season?

Nope again, Rudden has 11 in total this year as he scored against us in the challenge cup. Thanks for playing though x

Aye no doubt Rudden has played a big part in keeping you competitive. Prob have a similar career to Hardie, score goals for fun out on loan but never break through at first team level.
To be fair to Mchugh, he has looked better this year compared to last season and does more work outside the box but he can go  a good few games without scoring and doesn't do enough to merit starting when he is not scoring. Btw of those 26 games, he was on the bench for 5/6 of them so 6 in 20/21 starts reads a tad better considering we genuinely create feck all chances under JJ. 
No doubt we need better than McHugh buy don't mind him kicking about as a 3rd choice as he can score goals. Issue this season is that he has been our number 1 striker!

Aye I wasn’t sure of how many games he’d came off the bench. I just had a quick look online tbh. I quite like McHugh, but i think Rudden is definitely a better player overall and is only going to get better.

Without Rudden we’d be relegated already imho, that would’ve meant a full half of the season with either Haber or Dennon Lewis upfront :lol:

On 02/03/2019 at 15:22, LargsTON said:

As an aside to the trouble I've an observation to make.  The guy who appeared to be Falkirks leader and who was trying to goad Morton fans into a fight in the Norseman pre-match was a bespectacled, fat Peppa Pig lookalike.  That's all. 

No wonder the mallow can’t get past the first date stage :lol:

18 minutes ago, virginton said:

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/disgusting-falkirk-star-dennon-lewis-13651166

Probably in the way that you racially abused one of your own players and got publicly censured by the club for it just a few months ago. 

Pretty obvious when it all came out that it was in fact a load of utter trype. But im sure it'll keep being dragged up for years to come due to the utter fuckwits in charge of our club.