TTGJ’s XI v King Snake McKinnon’s XI: The Hounding/Shame Game Crossover

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, Colkitto said:

Bob has scored 10 goals this season. How many has Rudden scored? 

Rudden has 10 league goals in 21 league games.

McHugh has 6 in 26 league games.

Can only really compare on league games due to Zac not being with us until Ray came in, and rangers didn't let him play in the Scottish Cup.

On 3/2/2019 at 19:22, Colkitto said:

Pity Bob McHugh was injured last night as that's the kind of game he would have popped up with a last minute goal

On 3/2/2019 at 19:29, Colkitto said:

Bob creates chances out of nothing - you should know that

On 3/3/2019 at 14:00, Colkitto said:

Bob is having a good enough season  I suppose.  We're not playing to his strengths though. He's basically a penalty box striker and that's not we're asking him to do this season 

^^^ utterly deluded

Bob McHugh is fucking shite and the fact that we've been stuck with him as a first-choice forward is why the last two seasons have been spent in midtable mediocrity. He can ply his trade  of being a 'penalty box striker' and doing very little of worth otherwise for Airdrie or Raith in the seaside leagues next season, which is his natural level. 

6 hours ago, Harold Ritchie said:

Not when the eventuality of visiting Stair Park nxt season occurs. Loving this misplaced confidence of certain survival in this league.

What did he say about 'certain survival' as a matter of interest?

Rudden has 10 league goals in 21 league games.
McHugh has 6 in 26 league games.

Can only really compare on league games due to Zac not being with us until Ray came in, and rangers didn't let him play in the Scottish Cup.
[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

To think that Morton had Rudden training with them, could have signed him if they'd been sharp enough, but instead....... 
Epic fail from Cappielow. 8)

Not signing Rudden. No compensation or period of notice in Rays contract. Not extending Tidsers contract. Such a well run wee club.

1 hour ago, virginton said:

Bob McHugh is fucking shite and the fact that we've been stuck with him as a first-choice forward is why the last two seasons have been spent in midtable mediocrity. He can ply his trade  of being a 'penalty box striker' and doing very little of worth otherwise for Airdrie or Raith in the seaside leagues next season, which is his natural level. 

tbf the seaside leagues is your clubs natural level

44 minutes ago, LauriestonBairn said:

Not signing Rudden. No compensation or period of notice in Rays contract. Not extending Tidsers contract. Such a well run wee club.

I think  Paul Hartley imust be a Morton fan, he certainly gave us some fun.  

1 hour ago, Bainsfordbairn said:

To think that Morton had Rudden training with them, could have signed him if they'd been sharp enough, but instead....... 

Epic fail from Cappielow. 8)

It’s well known that Rudden was due to sign for us only for McKinnon to halt it, then sign him for Falkirk 2 days later. 

It’s well known that Rudden was due to sign for us only for McKinnon to halt it, then sign him for Falkirk 2 days later. 
What a man McKinnon is!

He hated Morton that much that he fucked you over twice in 10 hours [emoji23][emoji23]

5 minutes ago, Scosha said:

Absolutely outstanding 

4 hours ago, Colkitto said:

11 goals in 2 and 3/4 seasons against full time clubs for me indicates where Bob's level is. 

Still if Bob is Morton class.....(don't need to say owt else)

Laughable that the debating counterargument is how many has 18/19yr old Rudden with no first team experience has scored versus 27/28yr old Bob has.

I won't suggest Rudden is gonna make his mark at a high level but only an idiot would suggest Bob is a decent championship striker

My, my, youse Falkirk boys are a tad sensitive eh?   I was only asking a simple question and (I think) the answer is both Rudden and McHugh have now scored 10 goals each this season?

My, my, youse Falkirk boys are a tad sensitive eh?   I was only asking a simple question and (I think) the answer is both Rudden and McHugh have now scored 10 goals each this season?

Hmm, I think most of the abuse coming your way is from your fellow ton fans.
Not exactly surprising though.....

Archived