TTGJ’s XI v King Snake McKinnon’s XI: The Hounding/Shame Game Crossover

2 hours ago, MonEhTon said:

I suppose the reason for that would be that we know we’re shit, and not one Morton fan - even the morons - has claimed otherwise. Some Falkirk fans, on the other hand, claim that January’s additions have rendered Falkirk one of the strongest sides in the league, who would be challenging in the top 3 had they played the full season with the same personnel.

Playing 30 minutes against 10 men, failing to put Falkirk under any sort of pressure and maintaining 5 at the back the entire time while you rightly parked the bus came as no surprise to me, nor anyone else, as JJ hasn’t a clue what he’s doing. What surprised me was how poor the new, shiny Falkirk were. Seems like our expectations of our team with this manager are accurate, while yours are grossly over-inflated.

27 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

WE'RE BETTER AT KNOWING HOW SHITE WE ARE THAN YOUZ!!!!@@!!!@@@

A new and unfathomably tedious chapter in the rivalry.......

I’ll translate/summarise: you’re deluded, we’re no... It’s not that difficult.

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply
WE'RE BETTER AT KNOWING HOW SHITE WE ARE THAN YOUZ!!!!@@!!!@@@

A new and unfathomably tedious chapter in the rivalry.......

Unless you’ve imagined some subtext that I’m unaware of in my posts, points-scoring doesn’t interest me. The matter I was discussing was the self-assessment of each set of fans and their playing squads.

In my opinion, our squad is underperforming and that can be explained due to our incompetent manager. I don’t know enough about Falkirk to say whether or not their current squad are underperforming, especially having seen them once as of yesterday, but that certainly wasn’t a performance which made me think they’d compete over a season for the championship.

As the other guy alluded to in his reply just above, both clubs have their share of fans with - to put it nicely - questionable intelligence. I prefer to avoid shite insults and talk about actual football.

3 hours ago, Shodwall cat said:

Ridiculous in greenock is probably 600 quid a week though.

3 hours ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Given that Greenock is consistently listed in the top 5% of the most deprived areas in Scotland to live I think you are being generous with £600.

... say the biggest pair of fannies on the entire message board.

Just stop posting... Tag EdiBairn back in... do some fuckin thing, but give the rest of us a break..

Spoiler

Ragin, seethin, Navy Blue pound, super Ray McCunto, we are the Diddy Sevco, ragin, seethin... etc

Just stop posting... Tag EdiBairn back in... do some fuckin thing, but give the rest of us a break..
Spoiler Ragin, seethin, Navy Blue pound, super Ray McCunto, we are the Diddy Sevco, ragin, seethin... etc

IMG_7966.jpg

Pity Bob McHugh was injured last night as that's the kind of game he would have popped up with a last minute goal

You would have still needed to create a chance though, so unlikely

Just now, Rocco said:
6 minutes ago, Colkitto said:
Pity Bob McHugh was injured last night as that's the kind of game he would have popped up with a last minute goal

You would have still needed to create a chance though so unlikely

Bob creates chances out of nothing - you should know that

1 hour ago, Colkitto said:

Bob creates chances out of nothing - you should know that

Was never that kind of player with us that would take it past 3 or 4 players and score.  Was good at finishing off chances late in games though. Just a shame he couldnt do it for the 85 mins before though.

16 hours ago, The Ghost of B A R P said:

Hide contents

Ragin, seethin, Navy Blue pound, super Ray McCunto, we are the Diddy Sevco, ragin, seethin... etc

No problem ya tramp.

Morton started off both halfs the better but i felt first half we slowly came into it and their goal was against the run of play. Second half i expected more of the same with morton coming out the blocks quicker and then us settling down but we never got the chance with the red card.

16 hours ago, Shodwall cat said:

Was never that kind of player with us that would take it past 3 or 4 players and score.  Was good at finishing off chances late in games though. Just a shame he couldnt do it for the 85 mins before though.

Bob is having a good enough season  I suppose.  We're not playing to his strengths though. He's basically a penalty box striker and that's not we're asking him to do this season 

10 hours ago, Colkitto said:

Bob is having a good enough season  I suppose.  We're not playing to his strengths though. He's basically a penalty box striker and that's not we're asking him to do this season 

His strengths is seaside level, hence why we freed him.

I wouldn't have renewed my season ticket (probably not correct) if we signed him up again post his embarrassing goal total and performance in the play off game.

I'd have him back if we do venture seaside league, that's his level

Not when the eventuality of visiting Stair Park nxt season occurs. Loving this misplaced confidence of certain survival in this league.

Its clearly not a certainty that we will avoid the drop but I am very confident that we will stay up given the clear out of Hartley’s dross and the recruitment of actual football players in their place.
Won’t be easy and no doubt a couple of bad results to get the arse twitching before it’s all settled.
Probably Alloa down and everyone else ok.

11 hours ago, MrDust said:

I'd have him back if we do venture seaside league, that's his level

You will need him given the pinnacle of your latest striker signing’s career is Basingstoke. 

Archived