TTGJ’s XI v King Snake McKinnon’s XI: The Hounding/Shame Game Crossover

5 minutes ago, ShaggerG said:

Well, with all due respect, that'll be pish. Although it would be useful to hear what your definition of a ridiculous amount is.

Thats just to placate the gullible morton fans as to why hes leaving them. Its right up with i didnae give them permission to speak to him honest.

Edited by Shodwall cat

15 hours ago, virginton said:

Don’t think you’ve actually grasped the concept of a fan forum on the Internet you stupid, doddery old fud.

First off, drop the boring insults. It's laughably off the mark, and it only proves you're rattled and have nothing better to offer. 

Second, while I understand the concept perfectly well, it seems that you don't. The forum is for people to post their opinions and to pass on their opinions on the posts of others, which is what I did. YOUR idea is that you should be able to post whatever crap you want with impunity, and the rest of us should be gasping in admiration at what you see fit to share with us and should never dare to question it, let alone laugh at it.  Wrong, champ, it doesn't work that way. 

5 hours ago, Dunning1874 said:

If you want people to stop criticising Johansson through giving a rational analysis of how we’ve performed in games, try actually offering a counter argument explaining why he doesn’t deserve to be criticised rather than launching your toys out the pram and screaming that you don’t want to hear it so everyone else should shut up and stop using a football forum to talk about the performances of a football team.

Feel better now? I'll get back to you on that, when I have the time and the inclination. Maybe. 

As an aside to the trouble I've an observation to make.  The guy who appeared to be Falkirks leader and who was trying to goad Morton fans into a fight in the Norseman pre-match was a bespectacled, fat Peppa Pig lookalike.  That's all. 

16 minutes ago, LargsTON said:

As an aside to the trouble I've an observation to make.  The guy who appeared to be Falkirks leader and who was trying to goad Morton fans into a fight in the Norseman pre-match was a bespectacled, fat Peppa Pig lookalike.  That's all. 

If you think that was someone trying to "goad" anyone into a fight then you've lived a very sheltered life.

That’s true,he looked like Roland from Grange Hill,one big fat tub of lard

20 minutes ago, LargsTON said:

Was the 'Pig' lookalike not with you? 

Really confused with all the Morton fans commenting that we are poor. We were more creative than Morton in the first half and you still couldn't beat us when we played with 10 men for 30 minutes.

Small team mentality I suppose!

Really confused with all the Morton fans commenting that we are poor. We were more creative than Morton in the first half and you still couldn't beat us when we played with 10 men for 30 minutes.

I suppose the reason for that would be that we know we’re shit, and not one Morton fan - even the morons - has claimed otherwise. Some Falkirk fans, on the other hand, claim that January’s additions have rendered Falkirk one of the strongest sides in the league, who would be challenging in the top 3 had they played the full season with the same personnel.

Playing 30 minutes against 10 men, failing to put Falkirk under any sort of pressure and maintaining 5 at the back the entire time while you rightly parked the bus came as no surprise to me, nor anyone else, as JJ hasn’t a clue what he’s doing. What surprised me was how poor the new, shiny Falkirk were. Seems like our expectations of our team with this manager are accurate, while yours are grossly over-inflated.

Was disappointed in a Falkirk team that supposedly would finish top three easily in this league from the beginning of the season.

Looked like almost as much relegation cannon fodder as the old team.

38 minutes ago, LargsTON said:

Or as he’s commonly known, Daddy Pig

Edited by Rugster

Falkirk edged the first half for me but there really wasnt much in it.  Robbie had a couple of comfortable saves and we only threatened once or twice. Both teams played ok but didnt have much up top.
Second half I thought it was mostly us, even with 11 men but again we rarely threatened, if at all. Falkirk going down to ten probably didnt help us and they made it really difficult with two deep and tight banks of 4. Credit to them, they made it difficult and we created feck all. Wasnt a bad performance but we just lacked cutting edge in final third. JJ should have made the changes earlier, no doubt about it.
Thought Dallas was poor.  How Rudden never got booked ill never know, must have committed at least 5-6 fouls and a few dives as well. Looking at the McShane tackle, could have easily have been a red. Tumilty should have also been carded for that pull back while on the deck.
Time wasting pretty standard and we would have done the same!
Poor crowd from both teams but I guess understandable being a Friday night and awkward ko time. 
Disappointed with the point but the last couple of games we have improved and we do look a  better team than a month or two ago so I'm hopeful we will comfortably stay up but dont have enough up top to threaten 4th.
Fully expect Falkirk to finish at worse 8th. McKinnon has added some strong, physical, experienced players and made them very hard to beat. Rudden will score another few to see them safe.
Unfortunately the 4 points this week probably sees JJ through to the end of the season!

Do my eyes deceive me? A normal post from a Morton fan after a Morton Falkirk game.

Was disappointed in a Falkirk team that supposedly would finish top three easily in this league from the beginning of the season.

Looked like almost as much relegation cannon fodder as the old team.

Nice shiny Falkirk mk2 had an off night and yet remain unbeaten in seven games as the Greenock diddies couldn’t take advantage of a poor performance, a player being sent off and the game being at Cappielow.

Fair enough.

1 hour ago, MonEhTon said:

I suppose the reason for that would be that we know we’re shit, and not one Morton fan - even the morons - has claimed otherwise.Some Falkirk fans, on the other hand, claim that January’s additions have rendered Falkirk one of the strongest sides in the league, who would be challenging in the top 3 had they played the full season with the same personnel.

Playing 30 minutes against 10 men, failing to put Falkirk under any sort of pressure and maintaining 5 at the back the entire time while you rightly parked the bus came as no surprise to me, nor anyone else, as JJ hasn’t a clue what he’s doing. What surprised me was how poor the new, shiny Falkirk were. Seems like our expectations of our team with this manager are accurate, while yours are grossly over-inflated.

We'll you've sort of proved the point mate. Just sayin' like.

We'll you've sort of proved the point mate. Just sayin' like.

I saw nothing last night to suggest you’d be anywhere near the top 3 with that squad, which was my point. Much-improved, but nothing special.

4 minutes ago, MonEhTon said:

I saw nothing last night to suggest you’d be anywhere near the top 3 with that squad, which was my point. Much-improved, but nothing special.

Nothing in this league is special. If you look at the form guide we're now one of the stronger sides in the league, even if we are still fairly pish (which we are)

Edited by Bairn Necessities

I suppose the reason for that would be that we know we’re shit, and not one Morton fan - even the morons - has claimed otherwise. Some Falkirk fans, on the other hand, claim that January’s additions have rendered Falkirk one of the strongest sides in the league, who would be challenging in the top 3 had they played the full season with the same personnel.

WE'RE BETTER AT KNOWING HOW SHITE WE ARE THAN YOUZ!!!!@@!!!@@@

A new and unfathomably tedious chapter in the rivalry.......

24 minutes ago, MonEhTon said:

Yea, on that showing I would agree with you, but the Falkirk fans that have been saying we would have been in the top 3 are basing that on the new players and results since the turn of the year. (Before last night's game obviously)