TTGJ’s XI v King Snake McKinnon’s XI: The Hounding/Shame Game Crossover

10 hours ago, Harold Ritchie said:

Eh, Falkirk FC are just a nasty nonsense. this casual element, in the Norseman pre game, a Battalion of silly wanes, but Horrible & Stinkin as is being reported thereafter. As if living in a Caravan wasn’t enough.....pray for relegation for you lot.

10 hours ago, Harold Ritchie said:

No shots at goal 2nd Half; Fact. Down you go. Scottish Fitba’s we’ll rid of cretins.

Somebody phone yer maw, dad's been let on the computer again. 

4bUV7Ls.gif.7a4a5cb13e43f8e4ddd14c69ec810ab3.gif

Good point given the circumstances. Morton have a good record at home. We weren't really at the races today but still the better team by far in the first half. Never got going in the second and before we could get into reduced to 10 men which changed the dynamic and goal of the match for us, don't get beat. Mckenna wasn't his usual self, that happens at that age. Surprised no one has mentioned osman, thought he was hiding in the centre of the park, still a shite bag as well. I've no doubt we will play better against ayr, all in all I'm not gutted about only getting a point against this dreadful Morton side. 

Nice to see the thread going it's usual Morton way. Like a bunch of brats arguing with each other. Pleasing. 

giphy-1.gif.6ab680d02f5ca39b2a32f15078f85a9c.gif

imageproxy.gif.ac72a92e66435565c4069380df029d32.gif

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Falkirk edged the first half for me but there really wasnt much in it.  Robbie had a couple of comfortable saves and we only threatened once or twice. Both teams played ok but didnt have much up top.
Second half I thought it was mostly us, even with 11 men but again we rarely threatened, if at all. Falkirk going down to ten probably didnt help us and they made it really difficult with two deep and tight banks of 4. Credit to them, they made it difficult and we created feck all. Wasnt a bad performance but we just lacked cutting edge in final third. JJ should have made the changes earlier, no doubt about it.
Thought Dallas was poor.  How Rudden never got booked ill never know, must have committed at least 5-6 fouls and a few dives as well. Looking at the McShane tackle, could have easily have been a red. Tumilty should have also been carded for that pull back while on the deck.
Time wasting pretty standard and we would have done the same!
Poor crowd from both teams but I guess understandable being a Friday night and awkward ko time. 
Disappointed with the point but the last couple of games we have improved and we do look a  better team than a month or two ago so I'm hopeful we will comfortably stay up but dont have enough up top to threaten 4th.
Fully expect Falkirk to finish at worse 8th. McKinnon has added some strong, physical, experienced players and made them very hard to beat. Rudden will score another few to see them safe.
Unfortunately the 4 points this week probably sees JJ through to the end of the season!

Agree with all of this. Good balanced post.

11 hours ago, Harold Ritchie said:

No shots at goal 2nd Half; Fact. Down you go. Scottish Fitba’s we’ll rid of cretins.

You seem to be a big addition to Morton's burgeoning number of complete and utter bell-ends Harold. Well done sir, well done.

Falkirk looked like a fitter, more muscular Junior side last night, sent out by a manager who’ll end up back in the Juniors: ‘clatter into everything that moves and see how much the referee lets you get away with’ and not much else. Hard to play against when the ref is as bad as Dallas, but even harder to watch.

Enjoy your relegation scrap; you’re well set up for it.

Ye had a daft wee element there. Just admit it. It's not representative of the club as a whole. Yer naw the OF. Yer no better if ye decide to whatabout it.

You've been decent on it. So nah. You've been more about the fitba.
We've got our wee dicks. Was great to see them attacking a Sheffield United minibus for it to stop and for the multiple huge guys to do something about it. Didn't ever find out how that ended.

Say what ye want about VT. Guy's a fud. But at least what he says always has some sort of solid chain of thought.

Why have you started typing like this?

...and the winner of the "Seething tear stained mess of 2019" is....

11 minutes ago, The Ghost of B A R P said:

Falkirk looked like a fitter, more muscular Junior side last night, sent out by a manager who’ll end up back in the Juniors: ‘clatter into everything that moves and see how much the referee lets you get away with’ and not much else. Hard to play against when the ref is as bad as Dallas, but even harder to watch.

Enjoy your relegation scrap; you’re well set up for it.

Spoiler

And lets be honest, its a well contested competition amongst Morton fans.

2 hours ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

At least we have fans. What’s Greenock’s population and what’s your average crowd ?

Yes Falkirk will be the best supported team in L1 next year.

6 minutes ago, drs said:

...and the winner of the "Seething tear stained mess of 2019" is....

Reveal hidden contents

And lets be honest, its a well contested competition amongst Morton fans.

He does seem to have taken this McKinnon thing worse than most.

Tidser is a very good player at this level. I believe you have offered him a ridiculous amount of money.

With the amount of money involved I would have went for someone playing in a higher league to drop down. 

2 minutes ago, Colkitto said:

Tidser is a very good player at this level. I believe you have offered him a ridiculous amount of money.

With the amount of money involved I would have went for someone playing in a higher league to drop down. 

Ridiculous in greenock is probably 600 quid a week though.

2 minutes ago, Colkitto said:

Well, with all due respect, that'll be pish. Although it would be useful to hear what your definition of a ridiculous amount is.

Archived