TTGJ’s XI v King Snake McKinnon’s XI: The Hounding/Shame Game Crossover

9 hours ago, Dunning1874 said:

“Stop analysing football games after football games, you’re not in a position to change it so stop talking about football games on a forum which literally exists to talk about football games”

....... except, of course, that that has nothing at all to do with what I posted. 

Unlucky

9 hours ago, virginton said:

Don’t think you’ve actually grasped the concept of a fan forum on the Internet you stupid, doddery old fud.

^^^^^ knickerwettingly hysterical. Sad. 

11 minutes ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

....... except, of course, that that has nothing at all to do with what I posted. 

Unlucky

It has everything to do with what you posted.

Here we have analysis of a football game and the manager’s contribution to it:

10 hours ago, virginton said:

I couldn’t care less about the recent record of a team struggling against relegation; never mind that bizarre and meaningless head to head factoid. You said that it was a good performance in the first half: a genuinely good performance in any game of bog-standard league football yields more than two meaningful attempts at goal. Being less turgid with the ball than in TTGJ’s highlights reel is not an achievement.

The red card rightly changes the entire judgment of that game, as any halfway competent team takes advantage of that and wins the game (probably comfortably at that). And a manager who isn’t a total fucking shitebag gives them the required tools to do so. The final result and performance therefore confirms those judgments in spades.

Here we have your response to that analysis:

9 hours ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

^^^^right on cue, more knickerwetting pish about the manager.

Whether you, dunning, me or anyone else like it or not, he is here till the board of directors decide otherwise. We’re not going up, we’re not going down, so that might well be till the end of next season. Bumping yer gums on here about him won’t change that, so why don’t you give it a rest and bore the nips off us about something else for a change -  I’m sure you’ll manage, you always have in the past.

You’ve got a cheek to talk about anyone boring the tits off anyone when over 50% of your posts amount to ‘shut up and eat your cereal.’

If you want people to stop criticising Johansson through giving a rational analysis of how we’ve performed in games, try actually offering a counter argument explaining why he doesn’t deserve to be criticised rather than launching your toys out the pram and screaming that you don’t want to hear it so everyone else should shut up and stop using a football forum to talk about the performances of a football team.

4 minutes ago, Dunning1874 said:

It has everything to do with what you posted.

Here we have analysis of a football game and the manager’s contribution to it:

Here we have your response to that analysis:

You’ve got a cheek to talk about anyone boring the tits off anyone when over 50% of your posts amount to ‘shut up and eat your cereal.’

If you want people to stop criticising Johansson through giving a rational analysis of how we’ve performed in games, try actually offering a counter argument explaining why he doesn’t deserve to be criticised rather than launching your toys out the pram and screaming that you don’t want to hear it so everyone else should shut up and stop using a football forum to talk about the performances of a football team.

I’ve clearly touched a nerve with you two. Think I’ll go and wash my hands.......

im not here to defend JJ. I’m not impressed by him either. But, f**k me, the level and the amount of hysterical criticism from a few muppets is becoming really, really tedious.

.......by the way, is it hard to type with your hands on your hips to show your annoyance?

The Grangemouth mutants time wasting for a draw,even their mutant keeper couldn’t do it correctly and got booked
Few cruel comments about your post. If I can offer some criticism of a more constructive nature, you should say mutant more times.

33 minutes ago, Of Average Intelligence said:

Neutral here Fifer here, I find some of the comments from the Morton fans a bit odd. While both sides had 11 players on the pitch Falkirk were definitely the better team. They looked far more dangerous going forward and actually resembled a competent football side. Granted Morton's goal was nice but god knows what the 'keeper was up to. 

The video of the incident outside the ground is something else though. Falkirk fans look like they bit of more they could chew and got a bit of a doing. Is this element that turn up to every game or was it just because of the McKinnon factor? 

Where's this video?

Were in a relegation battle and scored a vital goal and our passionate supporters celebrated big time. Somehow Morton supporters think it was about them.
Bless....
Must have missed the news of a pitch invasion after your 84th minute equaliser against Dundee Utd last week and your 2-1 win against relegation rivals Alloa the week before.

My mistake. Not about Morton at all. That huge goal in the 39th minute that returned the the score difference to the exact same as it was at kick off could have saved your season.

1 minute ago, port-ton said:

Must have missed the news of a pitch invasion after your 84th minute equaliser against Dundee Utd last week and your 2-1 win against relegation rivals Alloa the week before.

My mistake. Not about Morton at all. That huge goal in the 39th minute that returned the the score difference to the exact same as it was at kick off could have saved your season.

The other grounds are well supported by stewards.

Your ground is a total shithole so easier to get on the pitch.

It was like being back in the 80’s last night. 

The other grounds are well supported by stewards.
Your ground is a total shithole so easier to get on the pitch.
It was like being back in the 80’s last night. 
Ah okay it's the grounds fault your fans are a total riddy.

At least we have fans. What’s Greenock’s population and what’s your average crowd ?

Oooft, that posts even more of a riddy than the pitch invasion.

Fine, your dad's bigger than my dad if it makes you feel better.

Neutral view.

Falkirk - Below average side who are capable of shitfesting things, fans will appreciate this style due to the season they've had, but they'll need to improve massively to achieve anything next season.

Morton - Average side who clearly have a manager with no idea how to set them up. Cant create chances and have the midfielders running all over each other, will finish below where they could have, and will be in trouble next year unless they chance the manager. 

Edited by RandomGuy.

Falkirk edged the first half for me but there really wasnt much in it.  Robbie had a couple of comfortable saves and we only threatened once or twice. Both teams played ok but didnt have much up top.

Second half I thought it was mostly us, even with 11 men but again we rarely threatened, if at all. Falkirk going down to ten probably didnt help us and they made it really difficult with two deep and tight banks of 4. Credit to them, they made it difficult and we created feck all. Wasnt a bad performance but we just lacked cutting edge in final third. JJ should have made the changes earlier, no doubt about it.

Thought Dallas was poor.  How Rudden never got booked ill never know, must have committed at least 5-6 fouls and a few dives as well. Looking at the McShane tackle, could have easily have been a red. Tumilty should have also been carded for that pull back while on the deck.

Time wasting pretty standard and we would have done the same!

Poor crowd from both teams but I guess understandable being a Friday night and awkward ko time. 

Disappointed with the point but the last couple of games we have improved and we do look a  better team than a month or two ago so I'm hopeful we will comfortably stay up but dont have enough up top to threaten 4th.

Fully expect Falkirk to finish at worse 8th. McKinnon has added some strong, physical, experienced players and made them very hard to beat. Rudden will score another few to see them safe.

Unfortunately the 4 points this week probably sees JJ through to the end of the season!