TTGJ’s XI v King Snake McKinnon’s XI: The Hounding/Shame Game Crossover

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, The Ghost of B A R P said:

Aye, he told him he ‘feels’ McKinnon, Dixon, McShane, and Rudden — ach, throw in Edjenguele — are a shower of horrible c***s... I would have thought arseholes, but the ante appears to have been upped...

9 minutes ago, Harold Ritchie said:

Eh, Falkirk FC are just a nasty nonsense. this casual element, in the Norseman pre game, a Battalion of silly wanes, but Horrible & Stinkin as is being reported thereafter. As if living in a Caravan wasn’t enough.....pray for relegation for you lot.

5 minutes ago, Harold Ritchie said:

No shots at goal 2nd Half; Fact. Down you go. Scottish Fitba’s we’ll rid of cretins.

I'll be honest here, i've lost track of who is more bothered about who in this thread, but none of these posts are a good look

Just now, Bairnardo said:

I'll be honest here, i've lost track of who is more bothered about who in this thread, but none of these posts are a good look

You asked a fair question, I gave you  a fair — and undoubtedly accurate — answer...

If you want ‘not a good look’, trawl back through some of the utter guff your brothers in arms have been spouting on here tonight... nearly as embarrassing as Raymondo’s new Super Juniors approach to the fitba...

You asked a fair question, I gave you  a fair — and undoubtedly accurate — answer...
If you want ‘not a good look’, trawl back through some of the utter guff your brothers in arms have been spouting on here tonight... nearly as embarrassing as Raymondo’s new Super Juniors approach to the fitba...

As I have already said, the availability of form tables and previous results means that your pishy assesment of the quality on display is irrelevant. You have shown that what you want do is spout pish about which players are c***s/arseholes. So crack on.

Ye had a daft wee element there. Just admit it. It's not representative of the club as a whole. Yer naw the OF. Yer no better if ye decide to whatabout it.
Not sure if thats addressed at me. Im not the least bit interested in wee Stone Island clad gimps. Posting about them on here as if one or other of them getting knocked out represents some sort of victory is a fucking minter.

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:
4 minutes ago, Principal Flutie said:
Ye had a daft wee element there. Just admit it. It's not representative of the club as a whole. Yer naw the OF. Yer no better if ye decide to whatabout it.

Not sure if thats addressed at me. Im not the least bit interested in wee Stone Island clad gimps. Posting about them on here as if one or other of them getting knocked out represents some sort of victory is a fucking minter.

You've been decent on it. So nah. You've been more about the fitba.

We've got our wee dicks. Was great to see them attacking a Sheffield United minibus for it to stop and for the multiple huge guys to do something about it. Didn't ever find out how that ended.

Don’t flatter yer stinkin contingent, River Island. Btw, & the songs[emoji102]

I had the pleasure of being in hospitality tonight, but that game was awful.

The few times that either team got the ball down and played on the deck they looked alright, the head tennis followed by a big volley out the park was up there with some of the dullest football I've seen, Duffyball wouldn't even cover it. Any real creative players didn't get a chance to do anything with the way both managers set up.

Gus McPherson was at the game, unless he had nothing else to do tonight I hope the only player he was watching was maybe Rudden, who despite being isolated looked to have some quality about him. He was a lesser Shankland when he first played for us.

Morton refusing to change their shape was embarrassing, against 10 men playing three at the back against one forward player or at corners having three back against no one. They set up as if Falkirk have been dominating games, when they clearly haven't. I thought Thomson and Kiltie played well despite the midfield compared to the teams that Duffy put together.

More importantly any club that signs any form of 'Hello Hello' or does that bizarre shout when a goalkeeper takes a bye kick, that you only hear in England needs to have a word with themselves.

Right you are, from the Alex Rae book of fundandry.

Archived