TTGJ’s XI v King Snake McKinnon’s XI: The Hounding/Shame Game Crossover

The only team more pish than us today, was the team that failed to beat us.

Can’t really hear your mewling from all the way down there at the bottom of the table champ.

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How did Kiltie play?

He was terrible played out wide when he joined but has looked dangerous running at defenders from a central position in the last two games. Like most of those no. 10 players they seem to go missing for fair spells of the game though.

I reckon he’d be an upgrade on Gary Oliver in the same position for us but isn’t close to good enough for Kilmarnock’s starting XI.

19 minutes ago, virginton said:

The red card rightly changes the entire judgment of that game, as any halfway competent team takes advantage of that and wins the game (probably comfortably at that). And a manager who isn’t a total fucking shitebag gives them the required tools to do so. The final result and performance therefore confirms those judgments in spades.

^^^^right on cue, more knickerwetting pish about the manager.

Whether you, dunning, me or anyone else like it or not, he is here till the board of directors decide otherwise. We’re not going up, we’re not going down, so that might well be till the end of next season. Bumping yer gums on here about him won’t change that, so why don’t you give it a rest and bore the nips off us about something else for a change -  I’m sure you’ll manage, you always have in the past.

2 minutes ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

^^^^right on cue, more knickerwetting pish about the manager.

Whether you, dunning, me or anyone else like it or not, he is here till the board of directors decide otherwise. We’re not going up, we’re not going down, so that might well be till the end of next season. Bumping yer gums on here about him won’t change that, so why don’t you give it a rest and bore the nips off us about something else for a change -  I’m sure you’ll manage, you always have in the past.

“Stop analysing football games after football games, you’re not in a position to change it so stop talking about football games on a forum which literally exists to talk about football games”

Even before the red card it was high balls from the back up to the boy up top. Not pretty viewing and if this is how they play on the massive pitch in Grangemouth then I can see why they’re struggling. 

Falkirk midfield absent today. Lack of final product for Morton has allowed Falkirk to take a point here. 

Mate, you don’t half talk some shite..

Least we can put to bed the myth that Falkirk fans don't care about Morton.

Mighty Ton unbeaten this season against our bitter rivals.

Were in a relegation battle and scored a vital goal and our passionate supporters celebrated big time. Somehow Morton supporters think it was about them.
Bless....

I had the pleasure of being in hospitality tonight, but that game was awful.

The few times that either team got the ball down and played on the deck they looked alright, the head tennis followed by a big volley out the park was up there with some of the dullest football I've seen, Duffyball wouldn't even cover it. Any real creative players didn't get a chance to do anything with the way both managers set up.

Gus McPherson was at the game, unless he had nothing else to do tonight I hope the only player he was watching was maybe Rudden, who despite being isolated looked to have some quality about him. He was a lesser Shankland when he first played for us.

Morton refusing to change their shape was embarrassing, against 10 men playing three at the back against one forward player or at corners having three back against no one. They set up as if Falkirk have been dominating games, when they clearly haven't. I thought Thomson and Kiltie played well despite the midfield compared to the teams that Duffy put together.

More importantly any club that signs any form of 'Hello Hello' or does that bizarre shout when a goalkeeper takes a bye kick, that you only hear in England needs to have a word with themselves.

Can’t really hear your mewling from all the way down there at the bottom of the table champ.

It’s an online forum mate you don’t hear anything regardless of league position you read the comments.

Archived