TTGJ’s XI v King Snake McKinnon’s XI: The Hounding/Shame Game Crossover

Kilday, Tumilty and Tidser were all horrendous today. A real disappointing performance all round. I don’t understand why we don’t have any movement whatsoever and always seem scared to move forward.

10 men for 30 minutes and we can’t score a goal [emoji38] f**k knows why JJ decided to keep 3 men at the back against the diving wee p***k Rudden.

Falkirk time wasting to scrape a 1-1 it embarrassing aswell tbh, although it wasn’t anywhere near as bad as that pitch invasion [emoji38] [emoji38]

(JJ Out)
Timewasting away from home with ten men to get a point is embarrassing?

Away ye go.

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Rocco said:

You were the best team and should have won it? We were down to 10 men for 30 minutes and you never managed to win it. What more do you need to win a game?

That's why I said I have no complaints about the draw. We should have made the 1 man advantage work for us but didn't. Miller should have won it near the end as all he had to do was hit the target and it's game over.

We controlled the game and could and possibly should have won it

Good point for us in the end. Look at the game earlier in the season we got that diddy Fasan sent off and then crumbled to defeat. Today after our red we defended really deep aye but defended well and never really looked like conceding.

I thought the red for Dixon was harsh and would need to see it again although I thought McShane could’ve got a straight red for his early tackle that got him booked.

Really poor defending for Kilties goal we just let him run and run and got the shot off far too easily. Seen people criticising the ‘keeper for it but was he not unsighted? Great header from Rudden to equalise for us good ball in from Dixon and the defender was sleeping at the front post and let Rudden steal in. Think that was pretty much it in terms of big chances in the game neither ‘keeper had an awful lot to do.

Thought McShane was running the game before the red card our best player before he got subbed off imo. Patons passing was pish tonight but more good battling from him in the middle of the park especially considering how poor Osman was. Thought big Edge was brilliant again so strong and he was never conceding a goal that last half hour.

Forgot to mention Zak Rudden who again put in some shift up front. He must cover some amount of ground every game he closes absolutely everything down and was decent in the air tonight as well. Boy does love a foul though.

Just now, Colkitto said:

That's why I said I have no complaints about the draw. We should have made the 1 man advantage work for us but didn't. Miller should have won it near the end as all he had to do was hit the target and it's game over.

We controlled the game and could and possibly should have won it

You didn't 'control the game'. You obviously had much more of the ball after the red card but to say that you controlled it and should have won it is just daft.

Think some Ton fans are slightly overreacting to the scale of tonight’s performance but that was a hugely frustrating watch.  After they dug in we didn’t look like scoring anything. After a more positive Q ot S performance and the first half I was expecting better, thereby hoping to reverse my opinion on his managerial abilities for the second time this season. However, Johansson is just so relentlessly negative and it reared it’s ugly head yet again. 

I’m sure “some of the passing was very good against a tough opponent” though......

The “Cowshed” singing and shouts ......... ooofft

Your fans ran onto the pitch after 39 minutes when you equalised. That sentence doesn’t even require an insult attached.

Hadn't noticed someone earlier saying Tidser was horrendous. He was the only person on the pitch for both teams with the slightest bit of creativity and was constantly trying to pass forward in to space between the Falkirk midfield and defence.

27 minutes ago, LeodhasXD said:

Off the football completely, after the game completely died after the red card, isn't having the news on so quick after going to make hilarious watching when someone needs 10 minutes of treatment?

Andrew Dallas ruined the game with his style of refereeing. He needs reigned in. Thinks he's some sort of a God on the pitch. Never a sending off, and if it was, what about the clatterings from Morton second half? A fkn joke of a ref who is trying to live up to daddy. Knock him down a few pegs and a few leagues.

1 minute ago, ShaggerG said:

You didn't 'control the game'. You obviously had much more of the ball after the red card but to say that you controlled it and should have won it is just daft.

Is "you had much more of the ball" not controlling the game?  Simple fact is we had an outstanding chance to win it with Miller . 

But I say again I've no complaints about the draw. We didn't take advantage of the 10 men and didn't take our chance when it came

Andrew Dallas ruined the game with his style of refereeing. He needs reigned in. Thinks he's some sort of a God on the pitch. Never a sending off, and if it was, what about the clatterings from Morton second half? A fkn joke of a ref who is trying to live up to daddy. Knock him down a few pegs and a few leagues.
I broadly agree with this but not on the basis of the red card. You cant pull someone back and complain about a yellow for it.

Think some Ton fans are slightly overreacting to the scale of tonight’s performance but that was a hugely frustrating watch.  After they dug in we didn’t look like scoring anything. After a more positive Q ot S performance and the first half I was expecting better, thereby hoping to reverse my opinion on his managerial abilities for the second time this season. However, Johansson is just so relentlessly negative and it reared it’s ugly head yet again. 
I’m sure “some of the passing was very good against a tough opponent” though......

Your ‘overreaction’ claim didn’t even hold up until the end of your post.

2 minutes ago, Colkitto said:

Is "you had much more of the ball" not controlling the game?  Simple fact is we had an outstanding chance to win it with Miller . 

But I say again I've no complaints about the draw. We didn't take advantage of the 10 men and didn't take our chance when it came

You had much more of the ball after the red card I said. Overall we had more possession and more shots on target. Simple fact is that if Keillor-Dunn's or McShane's shots in the 1st half had gone in we would have won it.

Hadn't noticed someone earlier saying Tidser was horrendous. He was the only person on the pitch for both teams with the slightest bit of creativity and was constantly trying to pass forward in to space between the Falkirk midfield and defence.

Should do a good job for us next season.

39 minutes ago, Swordfishtrombone said:

Good to have a confident goalie. If the last clown was in goals we would have lost. Christ Morton are uninspiring we were there for the taking they just fannied about with the ball. Thats a good point..

Excatly.

Archived