TTGJ’s XI v King Snake McKinnon’s XI: The Hounding/Shame Game Crossover

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No complaints with the draw. We just didn't go for it and the subs were too late coming on. There's no question JJ for some reason was happy with the draw.

Miller could have sewn it up for us if he had just hit the target with the one that sailed over the bar.

Thought we would have faced a stiffer test from Falkirk, but overall we were easily the best team and should have won that 

No we didn’t. You had some neds hanging about mouthing off that’s alll.
Was definitely your neds hanging outside the norseman mouthing off straight after the game.

Then more of your fans acting like hard men while celebrating after a 1-1 draw in a relegation scrap as if it was the 39th minute.

Just now, port-ton said:

Was definitely your neds hanging outside the norseman mouthing off straight after the game.

Then more of your fans acting like hard men while celebrating after a 1-1 draw in a relegation scrap as if it was the 39th minute.

Well they had West Coast accents mate. I never knew you had casuals tbh.

4 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
9 minutes ago, MarkoRaj said:
Heard some Falkirk fans got laid out
Pleasing

In a thread for a match that included a pitchy for a first half equaliser, its some going to be as much of a minter as this. Played.

^posted from a Greenock ambulance

6 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

No we didn’t. You had some neds hanging about mouthing off that’s alll.

We? Had your line dancing shoes on at the bottom of Sinclair St?

Well they had West Coast accents mate. I never knew you had casuals tbh.
Wouldn't know. Anyone who fights over a game of football is an absolute fud, especially when the game is a draw [emoji23]

No complaints with the draw. We just didn't go for it and the subs were too late coming on. There's no question JJ for some reason was happy with the draw.

Miller could have sewn it up for us if he had just hit the target with the one that sailed over the bar.

Thought we would have faced a stiffer test from Falkirk, but overall we were easily the best team and should have won that 

You were the best team and should have won it? We were down to 10 men for 30 minutes and you never managed to win it. What more do you need to win a game?

FFS we played with 10 men for 30+ minutes. Up to that there was nothing in the game. Our keeper never had a save in that period.

Seen more than enough. Johansson will never be a decent football manager.

Embarrassing all round tonight. From Falkirk fans, from Morton, from JJ, from Houston. Mostly the Falkirk fans though.

I thought we looked the more likely side in the 1st half despite not exactly playing all that well. In the second I thought we started badly and then fell away. We sat far too deep after the red card, inviting Morton on to us rather than trying to keep the ball in the midfield. We constantly hoofed it away, simply for it to come straight back at us. It's a good point given the circumstances though I suppose.

The red card was correct and it was daft of Dixon to do that however, the ref should have booked Tumility for intentionally tripping Robson and of course Robson's was never a yellow and that's something that can't even be appealed.

I hope to f**k that McShane isn't injured either and that he was replaced because he was on a yellow as I knew we had no chance of winning as soon as he went off.

Kilday, Tumilty and Tidser were all horrendous today. A real disappointing performance all round. I don’t understand why we don’t have any movement whatsoever and always seem scared to move forward.

10 men for 30 minutes and we can’t score a goal :lol: f**k knows why JJ decided to keep 3 men at the back against the diving wee p***k Rudden.

Falkirk time wasting to scrape a 1-1 it embarrassing aswell tbh, although it wasn’t anywhere near as bad as that pitch invasion :lol: :lol:

(JJ Out)

I can't even fault the players tonight as they were trying to win it. We struggle to create chances at the best of times but the clown on the sidelines being happy with a point and not making subs until about the 80th minute and even then keeping the exact same shape meant they were fighting an uphill battle.

I genuinely cannot wait to get rid of him. I've went from it being nothing personal and him being a nice guy who's not up to it to being absolutely raging at his shitebag management and constant excuses.

#scenes at the goal. ton fans spewing after the game outside the stadium. 2 huge points dropped for them tbh.

never really felt worried after going down to 10. can understand why the ton fans have had enough with their gaffer. didn’t see any attacking intent at all.

no doubt in my mind we would have rolled over in those circumstances pre-jan.

well played ray boi xxx

Archived