TTGJ’s XI v King Snake McKinnon’s XI: The Hounding/Shame Game Crossover

This was all said before the first game at Cappielow this season. Two old men and a dug said "boo". The dug's probably OD'd now so I doubt it'll be much different. 

Was that not the game where they all turned up with red cards from the local rag? Riddie indeed....

Ah the old poisonous atmosphere and hounding. A VT cliche and utter fantasy that will come nowhere even close to fruition. Mortons usual piss poor home support will be further diminished by the shite KO time and being on TV. The atmosphere will be one of apathy from the home fans at worst. 

Will be a tough game but no reason why we shouldnt be looking to win it. It reeks of draw though.

23 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Ah the old poisonous atmosphere and hounding. A VT cliche and utter fantasy that will come nowhere even close to fruition. Mortons usual piss poor home support will be further diminished by the shite KO time and being on TV. The atmosphere will be one of apathy from the home fans at worst. 

Will be a tough game but no reason why we shouldnt be looking to win it. It reeks of draw though.

Tam Cowan was massively overplaying the 'mad atmosphere' stuff before the game between the two sides at Cappielow and even said that it might mean that the game would sell out.

Amusingly out of touch pish from Cowan, but the more he says the more I suspect he's not really a football fan.

Anyway, hope Falkirk get pumped. Will tune in.

Tam Cowan was massively overplaying the 'mad atmosphere' stuff before the game between the two sides at Cappielow and even said that it might mean that the game would sell out.
Amusingly out of touch pish from Cowan, but the more he says the more I suspect he's not really a football fan.
I'll tune you in you c**t.

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
3 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

I'll tune you in you c**t.

I'd fucking love to see you try you absolute muggy little c**t..

Form table, last 6 games:

1 Falkirk 6 3 3 0 10 5 5 12

WDDWWD

2 Ross County 6 4 0 2 10 9 1 12

WLLWWW

3 Partick Thistle 6 3 2 1 10 8 2 11

DDWWWL

4 Dundee Utd 6 3 2 1 6 4 2 11

DWLWWD

5 Inverness CT 6 3 1 2 8 7 1 10

WDWLLW

6 Dunfermline 6 2 2 2 5 5 0 8

DLdLWW

7 Ayr 6 2 1 3 6 6 0 7

LWLWdL

8 Queen of Sth 6 2 0 4 8 9 -1 6

WWLLLL

9 Alloa 6 2 0 4 6 11 -5 6

WLLLLW

10 Morton 6 1 2 3 3 5 -2 5

WLdLdL

Form table, last 6 games:
1 Falkirk 6 3 3 0 10 5 5 12
WDDWWD
2 Ross County 6 4 0 2 10 9 1 12
WLLWWW
3 Partick Thistle 6 3 2 1 10 8 2 11
DDWWWL
4 Dundee Utd 6 3 2 1 6 4 2 11
DWLWWD
5 Inverness CT 6 3 1 2 8 7 1 10
WDWLLW
6 Dunfermline 6 2 2 2 5 5 0 8
DLdLWW
7 Ayr 6 2 1 3 6 6 0 7
LWLWdL
8 Queen of Sth 6 2 0 4 8 9 -1 6
WWLLLL
9 Alloa 6 2 0 4 6 11 -5 6
WLLLLW
10 Morton 6 1 2 3 3 5 -2 5
WLdLdL

So it’s top v bottom on Friday, bigger game for us as things tighten up in this helter skelter league. Today’s result was massive as we played the in form side since the January refresh, and whilst we were playing second fiddle for a while our defence now can hold their own and we no longer are trying to shitfest games.
1-2 with sir bob getting a brace