Jam Tarts v The Buddies

57 minutes ago, Falcor Roar said:

Not remotely surprised to see the Hibs boys claiming thats an acceptable challenge on Clevid. We need to consider their recent conduct against black players lining up for the glorious Jam Tarts.

Black people have suffered through much worse than that tbf. But try telling that to Dikamona who going by his hissy fits on twitter, thinks he's the worst treated human being in history now. yXAbrOQ.png

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, Falcor Roar said:

Not remotely surprised to see the Hibs boys claiming thats an acceptable challenge on Clevid. We need to consider their recent conduct against black players lining up for the glorious Jam Tarts. 

7 hours ago, Pet Jeden said:

Maybe this guy sneaked into Tynecastle ?

F2F68A5A-F88A-45E5-AAB1-C0A275BBFF48.png

Handed in by Hibs fans immediately.

Charged by the police.

Life ban.

How a club and its fans deals with this kind of stuff sends a much clearer message than pointing to one daftie in a 20000 crowd.

3 minutes ago, Mr. X said:

By ‘hero’ do you mean ‘Fucking ugly b*****d’? 

jambostunna.png.6bb0c8af0a8f1510216c11be001b2d0f.png

I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder??????

Thanks to @VanCityHibee

On 2/24/2019 at 22:59, Pet Jeden said:

Very droll. I'm relaxed enough about Lennon's Hibs past and Celtic support - I've happily supported Hearts teams managed by Willie Ormond, Joe Jordan and John McGlynn . But let's face it, leaving Scotland's 5th biggest budget team in 8th place doesn't look great on Lennon's CV. What with that, and the alleged HR issues/suspension, I'll be surprised if he ever works at a level as high as Hibs again. And that's not meant as a compliment to Hibs.

Looks like it took 2 days for you to get yourself proved wrong, if the reports about him being put in charge of Celtic are right.

2 hours ago, Green Day said:

Charged by the police.

Life ban.

How a club and its fans deals with this kind of stuff sends a much clearer message than pointing to one daftie in a 20000 crowd.

GRASS!!!!!!!!

13 hours ago, VanCityHibee said:

More likely these two Gorgie stunners :lol:

Screenshot_20181203-210724.png

Hmm. Interesting. A football crowd is over 80% male. But, to make a point about looks, you choose 2 women. Why is that Van ? Do women have a bigger obligation than men  to look good at the football ? I'm sure there's any number of male faces you could have used. Don't tell me you are another sexist, misogynist like Henderson ?

2 minutes ago, Pet Jeden said:

Hmm. Interesting. A football crowd is over 80% male. But, to make a point about looks, you choose 2 women. Why is that Van ? Do women have a bigger obligation than men  to look good at the football ? I'm sure there's any number of male faces you could have used. Don't tell me you are another sexist, misogynist like Henderson ?

Are they women???? 

6 hours ago, Green Day said:

Charged by the police.

Life ban.

Big deal,  Green Day. I think the camera shots meant that he was very easily identified by the club - who, of course,did the right thing. As I think did Hearts with the boy with the Hang Lennon T-shirt on social media.

1 hour ago, Pet Jeden said:

Big deal,  Green Day. I think the camera shots meant that he was very easily identified by the club - who, of course,did the right thing. As I think did Hearts with the boy with the Hang Lennon T-shirt on social media.

^Not indulging in any form of whataboutery....................

3 hours ago, Pet Jeden said:

Who made a point about looks ?

Archived