Jam Tarts v The Buddies

Tbf it doesn't look a great tackle, but it's the type of thing you'll see in Scottish football a fair bit.

Pathetic to be on Twitter mewling about it though.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Tbf it doesn't look a great tackle, but it's the type of thing you'll see in Scottish football a fair bit.

Spot on. It could have been a red, Dikamona has made a complete fool of himself though. Embarrassing stuff.

It was a 60/40 tackle in favour of the StMirren player. Our player went in full blooded, Hearts boy knew he wasn't going to win it and took a bad one. In this day and age probably a red. Don't know what the compliance officer will make of it. Think the rule is if there was excessive force or endangering the opponent.

After seeing what some players have got away with this season, I'll be disappointed if we get done for this.

To be honest it evens up the shocker Djoum committed against us in the first game at Tynecastle.

Not seen that sort of snottery, tear-stained behaviour since the guy responsible for the Dundee United YouTube channel uploaded a "Sir, sir, Goodwin's gone and done an elbow sir" type video a few years back.

Bizarrely that incident hasn't made the highlights package on the BBC website - despite it being about 45 seconds short of the five minute maximum.

13 hours ago, Aim Here said:

Last time someone in Edinburgh said 'Imagine what he could do with our budget instead of ICT', Hibs hired Terry Butcher. Just sayin'.

On the other hand, if you guys are serious about these 'Levein oot' murmurs, and you aren't allergic to fast-paced, free-flowing warrior poetry, and you're able to lay off the manager assaults and coin throwing and demands for lynching for a couple of years, I hear that Neil Lennon is available and did fairly well when he got his hands on an Edinburgh team's budget. Also it would send heids gloriously exploding all over the central belt. You know you'd want to see THAT. I definitely do.

#Jambos4Lenny

Very droll. I'm relaxed enough about Lennon's Hibs past and Celtic support - I've happily supported Hearts teams managed by Willie Ormond, Joe Jordan and John McGlynn . But let's face it, leaving Scotland's 5th biggest budget team in 8th place doesn't look great on Lennon's CV. What with that, and the alleged HR issues/suspension, I'll be surprised if he ever works at a level as high as Hibs again. And that's not meant as a compliment to Hibs.

9 hours ago, Muzza81 said:

How can people saw that tackle is ‘probably’ a red? It’s a absolute shocker and a nailed on red. Still hilarious that jumbo chump’s reaction, especially as he shat the bed and deleted the @spfl tweet. 

:lol: Was thinking this too. The St Mirren boy has caught him studs up above the knee ffs. ‘Probably’ about as nailed on a red as you can get.

7 minutes ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

:lol: Was thinking this too. The St Mirren boy has caught him studs up above the knee ffs. ‘Probably’ about as nailed on a red as you can get.

Far worse than Garuccio's straight red when he won the ball against whoever the f**k it was recently. 

Dikamona's a grass, though.  :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, Pet Jeden said:

Hey, Hendo. Like the new profile pic. Working hard to lose that misogynist  reputation, eh ?  But I still think of you as " Henderson to Slap Her About a Bit "  Slapper, for short.

Why am I a misogynist again ? You never did get round to telling me, I only asked half a dozen times.

Still using child abuse to point score you hypocrite ?

Archived