Jam Tarts v The Buddies

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If your going to just look at this picture,  I'd say the Hearts player is just as guilty- studs up about to come down on Tanseys foot . No attempt to win the ball. Tansey is lucky he managed to protect himself in time , or it could have been a bad one. 

Also thought it was commendable of Tansey not to take to social media to try highlight it. A true professional. 

354141B0-DA54-4933-B46B-1F53775CDAF9.thumb.jpeg.41c5807636d62227cd5a1b81dcfebb79.jpeg

2 hours ago, Bobby_F said:

Hard to tell anything from that angle IMO.

It's a red card all day could have been a career threatening injury thank goodness it's not. How would you feel if it was the other way round. If he got sent off it would have cost us the game is that good enough taking into account where we are in the league.  

10 minutes ago, Demented Zebra said:

It's a red card all day could have been a career threatening injury thank goodness it's not. How would you feel if it was the other way round. If he got sent off it would have cost us the game is that good enough taking into account where we are in the league.  

Err, wasn't serious.

11 hours ago, paranoid android said:

Far worse than Garuccio's straight red when he won the ball against whoever the f**k it was recently. 

Dikamona's a grass, though.  :rolleyes:

It's 100% a red. 

Dikamona is 100% a grass though. 

Neither is up for debate. 

16 hours ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

354141B0-DA54-4933-B46B-1F53775CDAF9.thumb.jpeg.41c5807636d62227cd5a1b81dcfebb79.jpeg

50/50, won the ball IMO.

In real time at the match I thought Dikamona's making a bit of a meal of this - particularly when he got to his feet and jogged away.  I didn't think Tansey made much connection and he didn't even deserve a yellow. Actually, he deserves to be wearing a tag round his ankle for 6 months.

Not remotely surprised to see the Hibs boys claiming thats an acceptable challenge on Clevid. We need to consider their recent conduct against black players lining up for the glorious Jam Tarts. 

Anyway my thoughts on the game are thus: I'd be more inclined to congratulate St. Mirren for their shape and defending which restricted us to half chances rather than castigate the players on this occasion. Naismith and Uche were not at the races. Mulraney and Djoum were excellent while Haring did his best to switch play back and forth he was at times wasteful. Most concerning is the lack of concentration which led to St. Mirren having at least a few good chances unmarked. The own goal is obviously disappointing. We need to stop gifting teams goals with individual errors. 

46 minutes ago, Falcor Roar said:

Not remotely surprised to see the Hibs boys claiming thats an acceptable challenge on Clevid. We need to consider their recent conduct against black players lining up for the glorious Jam Tarts. 

Who booed Goncalves into handing in a transfer request again? :lol:

Archived