Whitehill Welfare Football Thread

Golum

Whitehill travel to Kelty on Saturday

I will be taking this game in and its my 1st visit there and 1st viewing of Kelty  

Hopefully Welfare put up a good fight but most will predict a comprehensive Kelty win but in football miracles happen sometimes 

2 hours ago, Golum said:

Whitehill travel to Kelty on Saturday

I will be taking this game in and its my 1st visit there and 1st viewing of Kelty  

Hopefully Welfare put up a good fight but most will predict a comprehensive Kelty win but in football miracles happen sometimes 

Cracking set up up there.

Held them for 90 mins in a cup tie earlier this season.

As I said on other thread would I take that tomorrow. Na points is what s needed when running out of games.

Bookies often don't get it wrong 1/7 Kelty says it all.

Im sure We'll give it our best though !

Must admit got carried away on other thread but did try to get it back on track :rolleyes:

Had a gut feeling about last game and was just about right but think Kelty have started to gel a bit better with the new players coming in and management team , still be close as saw a massive improvement in WW but think we will edge it by 3 hopefully as need the goal tally up but hope you guys have a gid day oot 

37 minutes ago, Kelheart said:

Had a gut feeling about last game and was just about right but think Kelty have started to gel a bit better with the new players coming in and management team , still be close as saw a massive improvement in WW but think we will edge it by 3 hopefully as need the goal tally up but hope you guys have a gid day oot 

An early goal and your difference will shoot up...still the small band of fans will have a few...

1 hour ago, newcastle broon said:

Don't know but think deejay has been up and cut the floodlight cables :huh:

Either that or they've heard your wanting tae empty yer wallet :lol:

20190222_143749.jpg

Wallets empty...booked in for liposuction the week I've had in here

Edge it by 3 goals ?

Kelty v Whitehill

What a truly impressive Club Kelty are, Facilities, Pitch, Social and above all else a huge support

The financial gulf between these two clubs cannot be measured and the difference also showed on the pitch

Kelty were a well drilled machine and has to be the best team I’ve seen outside the league and based on this they truly should be in the league sooner rather than later

The Match,

Whitehill started brightly and forced the first save but Kelty then had an awesome burst to finish the game in 12 minutes

The speed and movement from Kelty was there for all to admire and the Welfare back 4 had no answer, especially the two centre half’s whose lack of speed and poor passing gifted Kelty chances and goals

2nd Half was more even as Kelty seemed to have settled for just keeping the ball

Whitehill scored to give the small travelling support a glimmer of hope but Kelty scored 2 rapid to polish the day off

For Kelty their stand out player was number 7 Mutch a real speed merchant and cut through the Welfare time and time and against the lack of speed in front of him he seemed almost superhuman with his attacks

Kelty had no weakness and all strengths all over the pitch with no passengers

For Welfare whom are a great wee club the league does not lie but they kept trying and never gave up, sadly they had little strengths and too many passengers

Their only stand out was number 3 Keane always look composed and used the ball well, deserved his goal

All the best to both teams

I will make sure I am back at Kelty for the East Kilbride match as we had a great day there at a great Club

12 minutes ago, Golum said:

Kelty v Whitehill

What a truly impressive Club Kelty are, Facilities, Pitch, Social and above all else a huge support

The financial gulf between these two clubs cannot be measured and the difference also showed on the pitch

Kelty were a well drilled machine and has to be the best team I’ve seen outside the league and based on this they truly should be in the league sooner rather than later

The Match,

Whitehill started brightly and forced the first save but Kelty then had an awesome burst to finish the game in 12 minutes

The speed and movement from Kelty was there for all to admire and the Welfare back 4 had no answer, especially the two centre half’s whose lack of speed and poor passing gifted Kelty chances and goals

2nd Half was more even as Kelty seemed to have settled for just keeping the ball

Whitehill scored to give the small travelling support a glimmer of hope but Kelty scored 2 rapid to polish the day off

For Kelty their stand out player was number 7 Mutch a real speed merchant and cut through the Welfare time and time and against the lack of speed in front of him he seemed almost superhuman with his attacks

Kelty had no weakness and all strengths all over the pitch with no passengers

For Welfare whom are a great wee club the league does not lie but they kept trying and never gave up, sadly they had little strengths and too many passengers

Their only stand out was number 3 Keane always look composed and used the ball well, deserved his goal

All the best to both teams

I will make sure I am back at Kelty for the East Kilbride match as we had a great day there at a great Club

Great post and summary To think I was arguing the cause to someone that wasn't even at the match on the other thread on Saturday night. :whistle

Phenomenal performance from Kelty, they would've hammered a few LL sides wi that performance on Saturday. 

Archived