Aberdeen v Sevco - Scottish Cup QF

Frank Grimes

What has this thread turned in to?  I know P&B can be lax about the use of an unpalatable and unacceptable term such as The H word but for posters to revel in the 'SOB' epithet?  For posters to label Rangers fans as 'Orange b*****ds' and to justify it as 'anti sectarian'?  This is shite posting.
I've never seen sectarian apologists on this level since I last viewed RM about 5 years ago.

Behave

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 14/03/2019 at 16:06, wastecoatwilly said:

but all that gets tainted because of the fans.

Your league cup win is now tainted by your own logic.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/derek-mcinnes-insists-celtic-fans-14141094

Celtic should probably hand the trophy back until a more deserving support can claim it.

Derek McInnes has condemned the Aberdeen supporters who abused Steven Gerrard after Tuesday’s win at Ibrox but insists every similar incident must be treated with zero tolerance. Some Dons fans tarnished their team’s Scottish Cup replay victory by chanting the “cheer up” song at the Rangers manager, which his Pittodrie counterpart admits is out of order.

The Aberdeen manager and former Rangers player revealed, however, he was targeted with the same “sad orange b*****d” lyrics from virtually the entire Celtic end after their Betfred Cup final defeat at Hampden and no action was taken

Read more at: https://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/teams/aberdeen/derek-mcinnes-i-was-target-of-abuse-at-betfred-cup-final-1-4890459

6 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Already posted, about 3 posts back.

Never noticed, anyway it's worth posting the actual quotes rather than just a link.

By discussing the issues you can deal with them.

10 hours ago, Rodhull said:

Your league cup win is now tainted by your own logic.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/derek-mcinnes-insists-celtic-fans-14141094

Celtic should probably hand the trophy back until a more deserving support can claim it.

That was the point I was making it doesn't matter what set of fans are doing it fecking whataboutary.

On 15/03/2019 at 19:50, Drew Brees said:

Former Rangers star Nacho Novo has blasted the SFA on social media after the decision to reject Alfredo Morelos' yellow card appeal.

I never cease to be amazed by the Old Firm's ability to take ordinary human beings who have no prior interest or immersion in the sectarian aspects of Scottish society and turn them into raging, paranoid wrecks.

On 15/03/2019 at 20:52, Romeo said:

Police are investigating sectarian chanting by Aberdeen fans aimed at slippy g..

Fucking unbelievable.

You’re right. Celtic and Rangers fans indulge in sectarian chanting at every away game for the past hundred and odd years, and it’s Aberdeen fans that the police decide to investigate.

2 hours ago, kingjoey said:

You’re right. Celtic and Rangers fans indulge in sectarian chanting at every away game for the past hundred and odd years, and it’s Aberdeen fans that the police decide to investigate.

How have they got on with this investigation?

We’ve been crying out for years for them to investigate sectarian singing at ibrox, they finally do it and people still aren’t happy.

1 hour ago, Drew Brees said:

We’ve been crying out for years for them to investigate sectarian singing at ibrox, they finally do it and people still aren’t happy.

When do Celtic next visit Ibrox?

Archived