Aberdeen v Sevco - Scottish Cup QF

Frank Grimes

Watched the 12 minute(!) highlights earlier. The most Scottish football I'd seen in months.

1. Well done Aberdeen!

2. Fair play to the SFA for making a 12 minute highlights video that consists 80% of tackles. If this was a true reflection of the game then fair play to each team, particularly Aberdeen, for making it so.

3. Morelos is a Tesco value Suarez. I just fully expect him to bite someone at any second. I often enjoy seeing players being bams like that but we're not as used to it in Scotland and understand he'd rub fans opposition fans up the wrong way if he played for any team in Scotland. He plays for the **** so f**k him.

4. Alan McGregor is still an absolute fucking c**t.

5. f**k the ****.

10 hours ago, Of Average Intelligence said:

Its the very definition of whataboutery. You're acting exactly like an Old Firm fan. 

That is the biggest insult ever perpetrated against me in my whole life. Take it back.

29 minutes ago, Darren1872 said:

Cant stop watching Mcgregor everytime I see the **** play. Why is he such a raging mess these days. Plus, anything along the ground goes straight in the net. 

Because....    must stop 10 in a row:bairn

Edited by Insaintee

59 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

I don't recall McGregor being a massive teary twat when he played for us. Sevco, and their dead predecessor Rangers, really do odd things to a lot of players.

McGregor was exactly like that in his first spell at Rangers.

Sevco :lol:
Offended by everything, ashamed of nothing 
I’ll scream *** b*stards at those fixtures until my dying day 
It isn’t sectarian just because a few sevconians decided it was about 10 years ago 

Also, we’re talking about a set of supporters that got themselves into a massive circle jerk over their new orange away kit, probably because it would wind up other fans. Now reporting ‘***********’ to the police.

I’d rather we left it out but I’m struggling to lose any sleep over it. No one in Aberdeen gives a f**k about what strand of fiction people worship.

2 hours ago, Darren1872 said:

Cant stop watching Mcgregor everytime I see the **** play. Why is he such a raging mess these days. Plus, anything along the ground goes straight in the net. 

He is a raging mess because he received a two game ban. It is why he has stopped playing for Scotland, regardless of what he says, and it is why he is wanting any Aberdeen player sent off whenever they come into his penalty box. He is acting like a little kid who has had his toys taken away for misbehaving.

3 hours ago, kingjoey said:

Yes. And it really, really offends me that some of our fans feel the need to lower themselves to the level of the vast majority of the Rangers and Celtic away supports.

So your more disappointed at the mentality of the sheep fans than the actual song they sang?